May 31, 2015

My Best Friends

Here they are, two of my bestest furriends in the house.  Of course, don't tell Lion or Floppy Ducky or Floppy Mousie or Pink Mousie.  Don't mention it to my chicken leg or donut either.  Um, might not mention it to my tomato or my bouncy balls that I bat.  Well, avoid the topic with my two trackball toys.  Thanks for your discretion.


33 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure have some happy pals pretty Katie!

Marg said...

Sure glad donkey is one of your best friends. Donkeys are kind animals. You all have aa great Sunday.. By the way, Boyzo and Khaki are just fine.

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, it's good to have best friends, sweet Katie! We won't tell your other friends -- we wouldn't want their feelings to be hurt, right?

Hugs!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, we felines are terribly discreet. Wouldn't meow a word about your favoritism.

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of great friends. ❤

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Everyone wants to be BFF's with you sweet Katie!

Angel Simba said...

I will be most discrete.
What do you call your red mouse with the heart?

CATachresis said...

Your secret's safe with us Katie xoxoxo

Katie Isabella said...

Red Heart Mousie.

Angel Simba said...

Good name for mousie.
Arrgh - I should have written discreet!!

Unknown said...

Your favorite toys would never ever gets jealous of each other -- would they?
Kisses
Nellie

Annie Bear said...

You have so many BFFs, Katie! That figures though. You're so sweet and pretty that it only stands to reason that you'd have that many!

rainbow said...

Katie, our lips are sealed!
Purrs ... Rainbow

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I wouldn't dream of telling your other furriends Katie.

Mariodacat said...

Shhh - mum is the word. M wishes I played with toys like you do. I do have a big basket full that M rotates every so often.

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh...your secret is safe with us!!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I gather you are very popular, Katie!

Tamago said...

LOL! Don't worry, Katie san, we won't tell. We don't want other toys to get jealous :-)

Photo Cache said...

You are surrounded by happy pals.

Emma and Buster

Lone Star Cats said...

Ya sure has a lotta pals!

The Island Cats said...

We won't breathe a word, Katie. ;)

Gigi said...

Hee hee hee--I might tell! And you know, I am coming to live with you for the next hellish week while the Human deals with finals and graduation & all that stuff. Okay? I'll try not to cause toooo much trouble. XOXOXOXO

ByNanasHands said...

*smile* I made that little "Red Heart Mousie and I'm thrilled it's one of your favorites! :)

Anonymous said...

Katie my dear I'm a little concerned about the state of Mr. Donkey......he's becoming rather "delicate" in some spots.....I'd suggest no violent tossing or dragging.....he's ready for quiet snuggles and gentle carries I think!!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Anonymous said...

Your secret is safe with me. I try not to have favorites, but I do! Plus, Mom hides half my toys in the closet and switches them so I think she went shopping and got me all new toys. Tricky, right?

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Best friends don't need to be told they are your best friends, they just know it. And aren't they sweet not to rub it in everyone else's noses?

SailorEdgar said...

It is only appropriate that a great kitty like you has many friends, Katie!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

my mousie is my best furiend too! Love, Cody

Fur Everywhere said...

Don't worry, we won't tell them!

pilch92 said...

Awwwww.....I am glad you have lots of friends.

BeadedTail said...

Katie, we're so happy to see the little red mousie is one of your favorites! We sent the link to your blog to Melana from By Nanas Hands so she could see it too since she made it for us! You're such a sweet ladycat and our mommy wanted so bad to meet you and your mom but maybe one day!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

What great and well loved best friends they are

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Katie!
You have a lots of friends!