January 21, 2015

What?


No counter layin'?  Ya kiddin' me, right mommy?  My feets are fluffy and bewteefuls.  And so is the rest of me.  







Here's my part in the latest issue of Play Cat.



36 comments:

Mariodacat said...

ha ha - Oh Precious Katie - you are too funny today. Play Cat......hmmmmm. Those are great pictures of you, and I'd totally ignore mom if I were you.

Angel Simba said...

Cats get to go wherever they want to. And that is that.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beautious!

meowmeowmans said...

What is this "no" of which you speak, sweet Katie? Curious cats want to know! MOL!

Lubs,

Moosey, Gracie and Zoe

Tamago said...

Yes, your feet are totally beautiful just as the rest of you :-)

BeadedTail said...

We think moms just like to hear themselves say 'no counter layin' since it really makes no sense to us whatsoever! Your bikini is going to make the Mancats swoon!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It's your house, Katie! You can go where ever you want.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie...uh...doez yur menz noe ewe iz in thiz monthz play cat magazeen ? ther could bee trubull...just sayin....

lookin gooooood gorgeous

wink wink

oh, sorry boomer, larry, knot de king spitty, de king, knot elvis, thomas joe N sam...we wuz thinkin out loud ♥♥♥

Lone Star Cats said...

I always ignore da peeps bout da counter.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Tuxies are gorgeous. And that's the truth!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

MEEE-YOWWWWW!!!

The Whiskeratti said...

You do indeed have beautiful feet! We luff them and they should go wherever you wish them to be.

Photo Cache said...

I was just talking about this in my blog post, about how kittehs are not "allowed" by pawrents on the countertop - Emma

Emma and Buster

SailorEdgar said...

I'm sure your Mom keeps the counters nice and clean, so you wouldn't get any crumbs or stuff on your beauteous furs. :-)

Cats Herd You said...

That's a pretty sultry play cat pose, Katie! We're sure that your human won't mind your using the counter for that.

Ivan from WMD said...

Katie, we're allowed on the counters here. Actually, my mom got tired of trying to fight it. Then she realized she could put out food for the others while controlling my diet on the floor.

Oh, and plus I can't get up there.

Marty the Manx said...

What was Mommie saying? Silly Mommie :) You are too classy for Play Cat Miss Katie!
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

The Florida Furkids said...

That has to be a mistake!

The Florida Furkids

Life with Ragdolls said...

Haha! No way! You look so comfy there though. **gasps what??**

Gigi said...

AS IF the Humans could keep us off the counters--or the table--or the bed--or the dresser--or ANYPLACE we whoose to be! Am I right? Or am I right??? XOXO

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh my, Katie! That is very worthy of the center fold, and of a certain mancat cave.. but I'm afraid that THAT might be in danger... Of course, Leo may not allow anyone to rearrange said cave, MOL!
Smooches pretty girl!

CATachresis said...

Katie, what are counters for, if not for laying on? As for Playcat? I've now placed my subscription!! ;) x0x0x

Anonymous said...

No counter-laying?? That's just crazy talk! Look how beautiful you are up there, KI. Don't move a muscle...

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are looking beautiful Katie.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sure you will get a special dinner for decorating the worktop so beautifully Katie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

pilch92 said...

You are so pretty Katie. I should print your photo out for my boy kitties to stare at.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Glorious!!!!
And then the angels sang.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sure looks like a purrfect place to hang around on!
Have NO idea why your mom-person don't want you there??!!

XOXO

Terri said...

Kitties go everywhere in our house. We just consider cat hair a condiment ;-)

Unknown said...

Mes goes wherever mes wants! Mes LOVES laying on the counter!!!
And yous looks marvelous darling!@
Kisses
Nellie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Don't let my Mom see that you mentioned "Play Cat" she won't let me read your blog MOL. Love, Cody

Just Mags said...

Oh, sweet beautiful Katie we think you make that counter look very nice, you are a fabulous addition to it. Hugs and nose kisses

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Katie!
Windows and pause break keys need to be pressed together to bring up system infurmation? I hope I'm not breaking window with this...
Mum knows about that?
xxooxxoxox
Sis,Katie,and Victoria,
Michiko

Marg said...

Katie, those sure are some mighty good pictures of you. And so what is wrong with sitting on the counter?? By the way, our doggie, Ande is a girl. You all have a great day.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Looking good there Katie. Nice and relaxed. I'm sure you didn't mess up anything. Just making sure everything was were it was suppose to be. Oreo thinks your lucky. He can't get on the counter.

John Bellen said...

I keep my bunch off the counters but I allow them on the dining table, Katie. Is there a difference? No, not really. You'll forgive me if I write that I do wash the surfaces after they leave...