Katie's like on the sofa you like to stated all day and your blogs on birthday and mother day! Your Mum told me on yesterday. Love to you! xoxoxo Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria, Michiko
Just when my silly PM figures out her browser issues, you all are taking a break! Oh, well, have fun and see you soon. My Sweet Sixteen is coming up and I have a new Fairy Godmother! More to come soon! PT
Oh my lord ! I only can see your BOOTIFUL Tail. A break ???? Is this pay back ? COD ! Karma is REAL ! O.K., I MISS YOU and thanks a lots for purring for me :) xoxo
I hope you are feeling better and not so crummy from that shot. I also hope your brother is doing better. Don’t be gone too long cos your furrends are here to give you support.
Hello my sweetheart, I know your Mommy is away at the far-away brother's for the weekend. I hope you are not toooooo lonely--hopefully she will feel sort of guilty and bring you some good presents and treats! Perhaps I will pop over later for at least a quick little cuddle--around midnight?? XOXOXOX
47 comments:
Happy blogbreak Katie and your mom too :)
XOXO
We'll miss you, dear Katie, but we understand! Everyone needs a break every once in a while!
We hope you feel better and better!
Hope all is all right. Hope you have a nice break. Take care.
Ok Katie. We'll see you when you and your mom get back.
I hope all is well, Miss Katie! Take care. xo
Katie, we sure hope everything is okay and it's just that your mom's too busy to blog right now.
Hugs and purrs to you both.
I will be thinking of you both Miss Katie! HUGS!!
I certainly understand, and have done that myself. Enjoy your time off, but keep in touch! ~XOXO~
breaks are good! I like breaks. Meanwhile, I'll look forward to your return - all brushed, rested and looking fine! happy Spring break!
Enjoy your break! See you on your return!
I'm sure all is well and that you both just need more naps. (At least I hope that's it!) Have a peaceful time!
enjoy ourselves...mom says sometimes taking a break is good for the soul
Purring that everything is OK. See ya soon we hope.
Cats of wildcat woods
We are purring that everything is OK! See ya soon.
Cats of Wildcat Woods
Hi Katie san, I hope you and your mom will have a nice break. And hope your mom will have safe trip and enjoy mother's day!
((hugs)) Katie!
You and your Mom have a nice rest!
Make sure you stop by my blog later this week, probably Thursday, Katie - your named got picked for a Tarot reading!
I hope all is okay with you sweetie.
brakes can bee a good thing katie....just ask a car sum time.....
hope all bee well, see ewe when ya get bak N rememburr
trout towne bee servin 28/7/366 sew help yur self two de day lee spesh ull any time...de welcome matt iz all wayz out♥♥♥
We hope you and your mom enjoy some relaxing time on your blog break!
We hear you. We purrsonally think we should have announced the same instead of going dark from time to time like we do...
Enjoy your break! Is it for Blogpaws?
Katie, we understand. Sometimes we have to take a break too.
Hugs :-)
Take it easy, Katie...we'll see you soon. :)
Hope everything is okay Katie. See you when you come back.
Take care of yourself and your mom, Katie. We'll see you when you get back.
Mai mom seems to be taking a blog break, too, but she never told anybody! LOL Hope efurrything is okay! xxoo Bhu
Hi Katie, we hope you and your mom enjoy your break.
Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew
Kissies, my darling! Tell your Mommy to check her email XOXOXOX
Hope to see you back soon.
Lots of Purrs,
The Chans
Katie's like on the sofa you like to stated all day and your blogs on birthday and mother day!
Your Mum told me on yesterday.
Love to you!
xoxoxo
Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
Michiko
Enjoy the break sweet Katie and we hope all is going well with your mom, you and the family. See you when you return. Hugs and nose kisses
Hope all is well. Hav a fun and welaxin' bweak.
Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses ♥♥♥
Dezi
Happy blogcation - come back soon!!
Purrs ... Rainbow
Dear Queentess,
Just when my silly PM figures out her browser issues, you all are taking a break! Oh, well, have fun and see you soon. My Sweet Sixteen is coming up and I have a new Fairy Godmother! More to come soon! PT
We all need a break at times
Have a good break, Katie and Mommy. We hope everything is okay, and send you love and hugs.
Hello Sweety, We was so happies to get your Mommy's email today. You have a nice relaxing little break and I will see you furry soon! XOXOXO
Enjoy each other's company while you're on break.
Breakactions are good sometimes.
Oh my lord !
I only can see your BOOTIFUL Tail.
A break ????
Is this pay back ?
COD ! Karma is REAL !
O.K., I MISS YOU
and thanks a lots for purring for me :)
xoxo
I hope you are feeling better and not so crummy from that shot. I also hope your brother is doing better. Don’t be gone too long cos your furrends are here to give you support.
I hope you both have a wonderful break! We will miss you.
Luvs and purrs and have a good break!
I gonna have a water in mah eye. Sads. :( Plz be well and come back soon kthx. :)
Have a nice break :)
Hello my sweetheart, I know your Mommy is away at the far-away brother's for the weekend. I hope you are not toooooo lonely--hopefully she will feel sort of guilty and bring you some good presents and treats! Perhaps I will pop over later for at least a quick little cuddle--around midnight?? XOXOXOX
Post a Comment