Hi Katie! I was so happy to see you just like my special golf days on wednesday. I was very happy with me. Let hope your Mum was a nice day! But we having raining day for three days...
OMC ... Katie, you just made MomKatt fall off of her chair again with your cuteness. She says to say she worships the Queen of Tennessee & Neighboring Lands and is dazzled by her pretty furs & cuteness!
Looks to us like you deaded your donkey and heart mouse while giving us that delightful view of your floofy tummy. Thanks for sharing all of this without words. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
35 comments:
Sweet pictures Miss Katie. Happy Wednesday to you! xx
Cute pics!
Xoxo
Happy Wednesday! xo
Awww Katie, gifts for treats!
Katie we hope your Mom dropped the treat into your mouth and didn't drop it on the floor.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
what a darling little belleh!
Oh How Cute!
Miss Kitty & Mum
Awww... so sweet.
Purrs,
Nissy
Aw, Katie, what a little doll you are!
Look, there is the little donkey. Good job Katie, getting that treat out of Mom's hand. Take care and have a good day.
Look, there is the little donkey. Good job Katie, getting that treat out of Mom's hand. Take care and have a good day.
awwww - happy Wednesday sweet girl!
What cute pictures :-) Have a wonderful Wednesday xoxo
Favorite Brovver, treats, donkey, heart mousie. PURRFECT. xoxo
Hmmm, looks like you got rewarded for bringing mom prezzies again. You go girl!
Sweets for the Sweetheart!
Oh now that's a purrfect day sweet Katie! :)
the critters in the cottage xo
Happy Wednesday sweet Katie! Love these photos of you. :)
We love your floofy tummy Katie! Glad you enjoy your red mousie too! :)
we love your red heart mousie.
emma and buster
Oh Katie, Katie, Katie!!! I've gone all fainty!! The purrfect bikini shot :)))))
I see you get well-rewarded for your hunting, Katie!
XOXOXOXO
Ms Stella O Houlugan
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
We love spoiled kitties :)
So cute!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie
An adorable fluffy tummy...you deserve to be spoiled! :-)
I just learned from Brian that Ginger Jasper has gone OTRB...very sad!
Looking good sweet Katie!
What an adorable picture of you, Katie!
Awww....pawsome pics Katie!
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
GJ was my best pal. I miss him.
OMC--a three-toy night! You are sooooo adorable, my sweet girl XOXOXO
Hi Katie!
I was so happy to see you just like my special golf days on wednesday.
I was very happy with me.
Let hope your Mum was a nice day!
But we having raining day for three days...
*Klunk*
OMC ... Katie, you just made MomKatt fall off of her chair again with your cuteness. She says to say she worships the Queen of Tennessee & Neighboring Lands and is dazzled by her pretty furs & cuteness!
I myself also think you're pretty wonderpurr.
Have a great day, my furriend!
Purrz!
Selina (who's pretty great herself)
Looks to us like you deaded your donkey and heart mouse while giving us that delightful view of your floofy tummy. Thanks for sharing all of this without words. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Awwww so cute you are in the first picture , Katie ♡♥♡
XOXO
Post a Comment