October 5, 2013

Caturday


49 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Katie, we think that's the loveliest photo we've ever seen of you! Gorgeous!

Saku said...

Katie you is looking pawsitively purrfect!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Sultan said...

Such a nice cat. :-)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Hello Beautiful! I'm just done playing with Tutu and have sent her upstairs to Mommy. I'll see you in a few minutes? <3

xoxoxo
Your Boomie

KitKat said...

You look beautiful today Miss Katie and actually every day.
<3

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Katie, this is simply a gorgeous picture of you! Have a great weekend!

SailorEdgar said...

That is a truly outstanding photo of you! I would love to have it in Friends of Gracie & Millie, hint, hint!

I'm glad you resumed going into your Mom's room at night, and it is great that she is well enough to go to work!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a beautiful pic of you, Katie. Purrfectly suitable for framing, too! Maybe Mom will hang it over our dinner dish...

Beth said...

You get more beautiful with each passing day Miss Katie!

CATachresis said...

Oh katie! I have gone all fainty …. again!! You are so beautiful! xoxoxoxox

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are stunningly gorgeous sweet Katie!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a gorgeous photo of you, Katie! Well, of course, you being the subject helps lots. ;-)

BeadedTail said...

Oh Katie, you are one beautiful Tuxie girl! Our mommy thinks you look so soft she wants to run her fingers through your lovely furs!

Jenn said...

You are simply purr-fect, beautiful Katie!

Cathy Keisha said...

What a beautiful piccie! Look at the sparkle in your eyes.

The Island Cats said...

Katie, you are beautiful.

Cats Herd You said...

What a gorgeous photo of you, Katie!

san said...

You are one of the most beautiful kitties in the blogging world. Thanks for coming by to see us when out kitty Megat flew to the bridge. We have us a great deal of comfort.

Gigi said...

OMC! That is the most beatifullest picture EVER of you, Katie-I! It makes me feel much happier just looking at you and imagining our most recent tete-a-tete UTB.

You are SUCH a pretty girl, Katie! Isn't it great about Erinn Zuzu and her babies?? I know you and your Mommy have been following her story--and I think your Mommy was right about the number of Niblets, wasn't she, my sweet?

XOXOXOX

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You look sweet and soft and cuddly while still being the Queen Katie Isabella Royale that you are!
I want to have your panache someday!!
QUINN

The Chair Speaks said...

So pretty, Katie! Purrs!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, beautiful girl!

Leo: Wow. You, uh, are so pretty. Has anyone ever told you ya got gorgeous eyes?

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Madame Floof!!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What an utterly lovely portrait of you, Miss Katie Isabella!

Purrs,
The Chans

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Katie, you make a pretty picture! ~xo~

meowmeowmans said...

Oh Katie, this is such a lovely picture of your beautiful self.

We hopeyou and Mommy are having a nice weekend!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

OMC! I want everyday to be Caturday with a picture of you!!!!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Beautiful picture, Katie. Simply BEAUTIFUL!

Purrs,
Nissy

Rita said...

wow! Now that's a great shot! :)

Tamago said...

Katie san, you are looking super gorgeous!

A Tonl said...

Stunningly beautiful photo of you! Gorgeous!

Pattyskypants said...

That's a great pose, Katie! xxoo Patty & Bhu

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Cupcake made us laugh too. You are looking stunning Katie Isabella.

Annie Bear said...

Katie,
What a stunning photo of you! I hope you and your mom are having a great Sunday!

Donna said...

U look very elegant!

Anonymous said...

You are lookin bootiful Katie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Beautiful!

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Katie!
You has beautiful body barance with eyes are bright for you! I just thinking about your MUM body spirid are nourished and fanctioning as about her!
Appreciate both of you!!
xoxoxo
Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Victoria,
Michiko

Oui Oui said...

Katie, that is such a sweet photo of you! We love it!

Gigi said...

Yes, my sweet darling, we *are* HOTTER than you are! (But only in the strictly limited temperature sense of the word, of course ;-)

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh so pretty! Honestly, you are looking super cute today.

Old Kitty said...

Gorgeous and utterly adorable Katie Isabella!! That is the bestest portrait of you yet! Yay!! Take care
x

Daisy said...

Wowie, Katie I didn't realize what a glamourpuss you are!

Ivan from WMD said...

Katie, that is an absolutely gorgeous picture of you.

Thank you so much for your kind words when PQ ran to the Bridge. It's getting a little bit easier for us every day.

Gigi said...

Oops, I guess I forgotted who predicted four Niblets. Well, she was big enough to have had a dozen! They are super adorable though, aren't they? I can't wait to find out their names! XOXOXOX

neora chana said...

So precious here !

SquirrelQueen said...

Katie you are pawsitively beautiful.

Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hello there cutie <3
Hope you hade a pawsome weekend !
XOXO

Kitties Blue said...

No words needed. Your exceptional beauty says it all. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo