Katie Isabella and Her Family
You are enjoying it so much that we can almost feel it ourselves.
:) You are a lucky, happy girl Katie! Happy Wednesday to you!
Aw, you look so happy there, Katie.
Sweet Katie, being loved is the best, isn't it
We like what Eric and Flynn said. Enjoy the luvvins.
A picture of contentment!!!We like seeing you so happy :)Purrs Tillie and Georgia,Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie
All that lovin' is bliss, huh?Kitty
Belly rubs are the best! Enjoy!
Now's a good time for a Mario smooch cuz you are so irrestible,.
Yep, you got it pretty girl!
If only my human would do this, and not be compelled to pick me up, hold me and kiss me - then I might be a happier kitty!
That would trigger our bunny-kicking response...
That does look like pure bliss Katie! You have it good girl!
I like that too!
You look so happy Miss Katie! xx
Are you making your brother as happy as he's making you? I think so.
Katie, you look purrfectly happy! We hope your brother is doing well, too.
You know, I've been so ill-treated the past few days, that actually looks kind of good to me.
picture purrfect!!!!
Awww, we love this pic. Is your brother holding you?
Awww, that's so cute Katie! Tummy rubbin's are the best!
Awwwwwww! Purr.
The jerky is almost done so get ready for some UTB loving, Darling Katie! <3xoxoxoxoxoYour Boomie
Katie you are surely loving all those tummy rubbies. We think you could enjoy any amount of that.Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
I love that! Furrsday! Of course, here every day is!~xo~
Hi there Katie. Looks like the brother is giving you a good tummy rub. Hope all of you are doing well. Take care.
Awww you're all fuzzy N sweet!XOXOPURRZ!Selina
cuteness.....Grandma and grandpa will be moving to the Oak Ridge area. Mom said she thought about you over the weekend. :)
katie, all ewe knead iza trout samich anda side oh friez N yur set !!
Awwwwww, that is just perfect and sweet, Katie. :)
Enjoy your belly rubs :)XOXO
Such darling view~!!Must be really comfy!!
It's good to be loved! xxoo Bhu
You are certainly being spoiled and petted to pieces, you lucky girl. I can't decide whether I prefer tummy rubs or being scritched behind my ears. I want both!Have a lovely weekend, dearest Katie!Trixie the Black Panther.
Hello Sweet Girl, I am in survival mode over here. Hope things are on the upswing by the weekend! XOXOXO
It's so sweet to have your loving brovver there.xoxo Kassey
Post a Comment
36 comments:
You are enjoying it so much that we can almost feel it ourselves.
:) You are a lucky, happy girl Katie! Happy Wednesday to you!
Aw, you look so happy there, Katie.
Sweet Katie, being loved is the best, isn't it
We like what Eric and Flynn said. Enjoy the luvvins.
A picture of contentment!!!
We like seeing you so happy :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie
All that lovin' is bliss, huh?
Kitty
Belly rubs are the best! Enjoy!
Now's a good time for a Mario smooch cuz you are so irrestible,.
Yep, you got it pretty girl!
If only my human would do this, and not be compelled to pick me up, hold me and kiss me - then I might be a happier kitty!
That would trigger our bunny-kicking response...
That does look like pure bliss Katie! You have it good girl!
I like that too!
You look so happy Miss Katie! xx
Are you making your brother as happy as he's making you? I think so.
Katie, you look purrfectly happy! We hope your brother is doing well, too.
You know, I've been so ill-treated the past few days, that actually looks kind of good to me.
picture purrfect!!!!
Awww, we love this pic. Is your brother holding you?
Awww, that's so cute Katie! Tummy rubbin's are the best!
Awwwwwww! Purr.
The jerky is almost done so get ready for some UTB loving, Darling Katie! <3
xoxoxoxoxo
Your Boomie
Katie you are surely loving all those tummy rubbies. We think you could enjoy any amount of that.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
I love that! Furrsday! Of course, here every day is!
~xo~
Hi there Katie. Looks like the brother is giving you a good tummy rub. Hope all of you are doing well. Take care.
Awww you're all fuzzy N sweet!
XOXO
PURRZ!
Selina
cuteness.....
Grandma and grandpa will be moving to the Oak Ridge area. Mom said she thought about you over the weekend. :)
katie, all ewe knead iza trout samich anda side oh friez N yur set !!
Awwwwww, that is just perfect and sweet, Katie. :)
Enjoy your belly rubs :)
XOXO
Such darling view~!!
Must be really comfy!!
It's good to be loved! xxoo Bhu
You are certainly being spoiled and petted to pieces, you lucky girl. I can't decide whether I prefer tummy rubs or being scritched behind my ears. I want both!
Have a lovely weekend, dearest Katie!
Trixie the Black Panther.
Hello Sweet Girl, I am in survival mode over here. Hope things are on the upswing by the weekend! XOXOXO
It's so sweet to have your loving brovver there.
xoxo Kassey
Post a Comment