February 21, 2013

Wash Day?

Kitties, after this time of delicious petting and smooching I got from brovver...I even got my paws kissed a buncha times, I decided to groom him.  I spent several minutes on his hair grooming it to purrfection.  Mommy got up to get the flash box of course!  Gees.  Nothing is left alone any more. I lift a paw and she's there to record it.  Groom someone

 and you might think the earth moved or something!  Sheesh Meow!!

53 comments:

Marg said...

I bet the brovver enjoyed getting groomed by you Katie. Hope he is feeling even better now. Hope all of you have a great day.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

He probably thought that felt real good. It was so nice of you to help him feel good.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was thoughtful of you Katie. Everyone feels better when their hair is groomed and looking good.

Mariodacat said...

Oh Katie - you did tell brower you really loved him - grooming and all. I don't even groom my humans, so your brower really rates! You look like you are loving every second of the tummy rub too.

SailorEdgar said...

Humans do like to record the activities of their furbabies! It's great that you let your brother know he is special to you.

JC said...

Everything you do is interesting !!!

Ivan from WMD said...

Enchanting everyone is in our job description, Katie. Lucky for us it comes effortlessly!

Angel Simba said...

Aww, Katie, what can we say? You are just to sweet for words. Glad you sorted brovver's furs out for him. Your Mom better be careful, because maybe brovver is going to steal you away when he goes home.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

My sister Tobias is ALWAYS wantin' me to licka-da-top-o-her-head. She LOVES it. Of couse, she is a cat. purrs

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I know what you mean Katie , my mom-person is just the same as your´s :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I like to groom #'s hair too!

Purrs,
Sei-Chan

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You are taking such good care of your brother, Katie. We bet his hair is in purrfect order after your grooming.
We love that photo of Brother's hand on your tummy and your back paws all curled up. Such sweetness!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope your brovver was pleased with your grooming session Katie - we bet he looked purrfect when you'd finished.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think humans taste icky so I don't groom mine. The cat before me used to use my human's hair as dental floss, though - it must have worked because she never needed a dental cleaning!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie...we noe eggs act lee what ewe meen...we even had a pick sur taked of R selfz when we wuz in de

BOX... !!!

N we dont meen card board...

privassee pleez....

The Cat Guy said...

great photo - so glad you getting all the loves you deserve.

Mr Puddy said...

I can hear you are purring Miss Katie : )
xoxo

Beth said...

You are so nice to your brother Miss Katie! xx

Jacqueline said...

You are such a sweetheart, beutiful Katie Isabella=of course, everything you do should be filmed for us all to enjoy!!...Happy Thursday, lovely friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Purfect bliss and your mum will not miss getting all that on camera.. Hugs GJ xx

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awwww, you love your brother and he loves you! Very sweet!
But Katie... if your mom didnt record everything you did, we wouldnt get to see you!!! We HAVE to see our Katie!! please?

A Tonk's Tail said...

Well of course you'd groom him! Humans need assistance in that department a lot, have you noticed?

A Tonk's Tail said...

Well of course you'd groom him! Humans need assistance in that department a lot, have you noticed?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

But Miss Katie your every move is noteworthy!!!
You look so beautiful in a little furry ball.

CATachresis said...

You can come and groom me anytime katie ;)

Pattyskypants said...

Bhu knows I can't get "groomed" and take pictures at the same time. Smart! xxoo Patty

Nellie said...

How helpful you are, Miss Kitty! Nice that you show your love for your brother.

Terri said...

We are glad your brother is feeling better. What a luxury to be groomed by you :)

BeadedTail said...

You are giving your brovver such special treatment Katie! We know he loves it too!

LP said...

Katie, you are so sweet and loving! That's why your Mama can turn a blind eye to your um.(whispers) infractions...

the critters in the cottage xo

Donna said...

It is good of u tew make ur brudder all clean and not stinky. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are a star sweet girl and the cameras follow!

Mary said...

That was super sweet of you Katie! And of course your Mom went for her 'flashbox'. That's what we Moms do!!

Cathy Keisha said...

The Pawparazzi is all over!

The Island Cats said...

You really love your brother, Katie!

Vivian said...

You are a star, Katie! Better Mom with the flash box than ur safe abode being over run by adoring fans!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can totally understanding your saying.

Gigi said...

Maybe you could barber him too? XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Paws-kissed are SOME kinna special!!!

Fur Everywhere said...

Awww, that is so sweet. We bet the brover liked that!

Purrs,
Carmine and Milita

Seeking Serenity said...

Awww, nothing more healing <3

The J-Cats said...

That was very thoughtful of you, Katie. I like to play with Mummy's curls right after she's washed her hair, because they're all bouncy, as well as being soft and clean.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

So cute!
But I agree, if only the humans could forget about their cameras from time to time...
Purrs

Anonymous said...

We're sure it's just because you did such a good job that she felt she needed to save it in pictures. Hope you have a non-flashy box weekend! Purrs...

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie I don't blame you one bit...if I had a brudder I'd love up on him too.
hugs Madi your BFFF

Julia Williams said...

Katie, don't you know by now that EVERYTHING a kitteh does is noteworthy to the Mom?

Katnip Lounge said...

Gotta record that CATlick for posterity!

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "There, there. My mom does that too! I'm sure that your brovver loved you grooming him. My mom loves it when I groom her. And Jennifer absolutely adores it when Rose grooms her!! You look stunning as always my love! I'll be right over with some valerian tea and catnip to help you with your trauma from having to deal with the flashy box."

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww amazing and ever so sweet Katie Isabella!! What a wonderful thing to do to your brovver! Awwwww!!!

Take care
x

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful! Me likes to dos Mommy's hair, but she does not like it, so me does her arms and hands!
Kisses
Nellie

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

By the way, we gived you an awardie!

Sultan said...

The feline is always a comforting companion.

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Sis!
When pretty painting I really like
then the first one is just so pretty.
Hope you enjoy your lovely time..
xoxoxo
Sis!Katie,Miyuki,
Michiko