Kitties, Woofies, especially Ruby! I made Mom go to help Admiral out over at her place a while ago, and there were comments waiting for moderation! What did she do? Let me tell you what she did!!! Instead of hitting the publish icon, she quickly cruised thru hitting delete instead
for all three comments. How on the name of common sense can she have DONE that! But she did. John, Ruby and Cecilia's comments went upward to Heaven and I saw them flying by! MOM deleted them. She did! If I was there, I swear I'd swipe her with my paw! Doofus never paid proper attention to the icons she was hitting. Well, who's sorry now? That would be me!! (her too.)
She was a bit bizzy this morning and here is one thing she did. She took my favorite resting place, this sunflower stand which I loved, put the crocheted me on top as I would have been if I was still there. She took the stained glass out of the spare room and brought it into MY room...and she rested it on the window sill.
Wanna see?


18 comments:
I love what mom did to your perch. A beautiful thing.
I've deleted stuff I didn't want to delete either. Made me scratch my head for sure.
Have a fabulous day. ♥
We hope someday a new tree will be needed.
We love that stained glass picture!
Yes, delete happens to all of us and it happens quickly. Love the mini-you on the sunflower!
That looks lovely! Humans make mistakes sometimes :(
That is a beautiful shrine to you Katie. XO
Everyone makes mistakes on occasion.
I like the little you and the stained glass and sunflower.
You are in your proper spot
Katie your mommy just wants to remember how it used to look with you curled up on top of that cute post. Lynn always gets late to your post because she turns off her computer by 2:30. The rest of her afternoon is spent reading and taking care of me, lol. Tell your mommy to watch where she puts her fingers on the delete button!
Charlee: "Aww, we love that little crocheted you in there! Now you are watching everything even when you're busy over the Rainbow Bridge chasing butterflies and grasshoppers and such."
Chaplin: "Hey, maybe if you come across those deleted comments up there, you can whap them back down here to Earth and they'll reappear. Stranger things have happened!"
Nice new heartfelt decoration updates.
Oh that stained glass is so very beautiful! Sorry to hear of the accidental deletions; that can happen all too easily, and it's sad when it does.
You have a blogger blog. so the comments should go to your email as well. Maybe if you look there or in your trash folder, they might still be sitting there. You could copy paste them into the blog and though it would be a comment from you, you could just note who they were from.
I like how your little mini-Katie is keeping watch from her favorite 'post'.
Oh, Angel Katie, your mommy is not the only one...we all do it once in a while, not on purrpose, but we're getting quick in the paws...MOL...Your remembrance place is very beautiful, we love the stainted glass and we love your Sunflower spot. Thinking of you effurry day, sweet Angel Katie and mom❤️Soft Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to the both of you🐾😽💞
I echo what Brian's Home Blog commented above!
Sweetheart, my mom has “butter fingers” sometimes too! 😹 The sunflower tree stand setup is purrr-fect❣️ Remember what Dolly said, “I will always love you❣️” Kat Your Loverboy 😻
Oh no! My comment didn’t post! 🙀 Kat
These things happen - to humans, not cats, of course.
Post a Comment