Kitties! Last night I brought in Donkey and Floppy Mousie. I used to bring five of my babies but, that was when I was a young girlcat. And I slept in mom's neck and shoulder!! YES!
And, Look at me all stretched out in my biggest beddie! A sunpuddle was included!
What a DAY! I have the most satisfied look on my face.
Oh Katie, lookie at those lovely new badges you have received furom boy cats. You gotta sun puddle! That's awesome. We gotz da sun and da frost today. I did not go out side long, as my whiskers were gittin' a bit frozen, mol. Give da mommy lotz a sugar today.
25 comments:
Oh Sweetheart, I love seeing how well you’re doing! Maybe you’re feeling up to a little time with me UTB❣️😘❣️ Kat
That's wonderful!!!
Oh Katie, lookie at those lovely new badges you have received furom boy cats.
You gotta sun puddle! That's awesome. We gotz da sun and da frost today.
I did not go out side long, as my whiskers were gittin' a bit frozen, mol.
Give da mommy lotz a sugar today.
Chaplin: "I think you're also sugar and spice, Katie!"
Oh KAT! You know it! Soon as I am awake from my nap! I'll bring nip! YOU get ready!
Good thing that you are feeling better, Katie.
Love an wooos dear friend,
I'm SO glad you're feeling good now, Katie! Lots of kitty kisses to you! 💕
Katie!!!
I am very glad to see you looking so well and behaving like you used to.
I’m always ready for you❣️😘❤️
So good to see you doing so well, Katie. Have a wonderful weekend with your Mom.
Woos - Misty and Timber
katie eye am buzzec happee ta see ewe N joyin yur bed again…me N de gurl
cracked UP over de amazon car toon 🖤🤍🤍🖤‼️😸
That is wonderful news. I am glad you brought some toys to your mom. I bet that is how Amazon got started. XO
You look so happy! That Amazon meme is adorable!
You sure make us smile sweetest Katie!
Good to see that you and Donkey still get up to some shenanigans.
Fantastic, Katie! Bringing toys in the night, snuggling, looking totally blissed in a sunpuddle, wow! Funny jokes, too!
Oh, hooray! It's a good update on you. As for the hairstyles, boy howdy, what a difference (although I do have a secret admiration for a mullet).
Lookin' good beautiful Katie! So happy you're feeling better.......
Hugs, Teddy
Me too, Messymimi...
Katie Isabella absolutely sweetness and light and 'sugar and spice and Oh how nice it is to be your friend'
Hugs to you and Mom
Cecilia
Kat and Katie Isabella you two crack me up clapping and loving it too
Hugs cecilia
You brought your favorite toys with you to bed..Maybe tomorrow the others can come too.
I'll bet Donkey and Mouse were pleased to be brought in to sleep again.
Post a Comment