Kitties I spiffed up for the occasion of finally writing, but I was a little sad to see me, Mom's bestest ever little girl looking so slender and a modified version of my used-to-be- chubby squeezalicious self. Mom sees me as forever young though. So beautiful and all family.
She took this right after I got my brushies and my methimizole. I wouldn't smile and though the top of my monocle is cooperation, my whiskers are all pointed down. Maybe next time, I told mommy.
![]() |
Thought you might enjoy this. *I* did and so did mom. ↑ That is where Peachy and Faye live! In Holland.
I'm dictating from UTB, so Mom is leaving and will be back when I text her to be here! xo


25 comments:
You are always most beautiful no matter what sweetest Katie. We love you.
Katie Isabella darlin' dear sweet Tuxie girl...you did a fine job spit cleaning and polishing your lush furs. Sending love and hugs always Cecilia
You look lovely as always Katie Isabella. And maybe you now favor Twiggy. That is if yer mommy is young enough to know this model. School kids used to tease Lynn and call her Twiggy cause you couldn't see her when she turned sideways. Me, you can see me from evfurry angle, mol. Don't let mommy stay out too long, send her a text soon.
You always look beautiful, Katie. Maybe your mom just brushed your furs down a bit too slick.
You look beautiful as always Katie! Sending purrs and head bonks from the Catscue cats!
Katie, yoo look maahvelus!!! too have bin spiffin up, de mum haz bin furminating me cuz i hazaa lot ov furz!!!
Katie you look absolutely gorgeous to us, all boy cats here are impressed! I was glad to hear about the staircases on the canals too.
You still are beautiful, Katie.
You are fab, Katie.
We saw the news about the stairs, and we applaud.
You're still a beauty queen!
You are gorgeous. XO
I think you look gorgeous sweetheart❣️
Wanna snuggle? ❤️Kat
I'm glad you posted, it's always a joy to see you.
Chaplin: "Hello, Katie! You are always looking fabulous to us!"
Charlee: "Yes, we Tuxies carry our spiff with us wherever we go!"
BIG smile here
My mommy sure doesn't;t have that problem. :-)
katie ewe still bee lookin gorgeous noe mattter if yur furz iz kinda flat up on yur self ore floofed out frum yur sidez…eye see yur food dizhez lookin kinda flat two and could uze sum fluffin up with chow ‼️😸🐟💙🦋
So cute
You are the most beautiful kitty I know
A little thinner, but that will happen as we put on a few years, Katie. You still have a long way to go yet with your mum, I think.
You look gorgeous to me. Hugs to you and your mom. And those staircases are awesome! People sometimes give me hope for the future.
Katie, you are still extra beautiful, sweet girl. And we loved that item about the staircases for the cats. XO
That is a great idea about the stairs in the canals!
Katie, you are always beautiful. In fact, you get more beautiful effurry time We see you.
Smaller does not get you any less love. Did you know that our Astrid has dwindled to 5.9 pounds, not that she was ever a big girl. And you still are absolutely gorgeous, Katie. Thanks for telling us about those tiny staircases. That is absolutely super cool! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Post a Comment