Kitties, I am in all but one room throughout the day as I rotate from one sunpuddle to the next! I hope I can get Kat to come over...maybe bring Rocky and Cali and we'll all enjoy stretching out and doing our yoga in ur favorite sunpuddle. We'll vote on it. Mom is going thither and yon these past several weeks. I hope that calms down very soon.
A very rapidly yapping dog next door..and Mom nor I have ever heard one bark that rapidly...woke us both up at 5, I hope that it doesn't get to be a habit. People with dogs like that don't care~ and asking for a break never accomplishes anything. So, here we go I guess.
Sunny day out there, but quite chilly. I am soaking sun up by the hour.

25 comments:
OMCs Katie Isabella and Mom...I know what you mean.
There are 2 dogs that walk in our 'hood from the 'hood up the street. They are all rescues and I am truly happy they have new homes. HOWEVER, the owners are having a real problem with them. They BARK like they are being torture when they see anyone walking anywhere within 2 blocks. They bark if you speak to their owners, they bark if you move to the other side of the street. Now the owners are walking them at first light. We are up but early but not everyone is. I guess they walk them in our 'hood 'cause they don't want their neighbors UPSET.
Sending hugs and lots of pawsitive vibes the dog is a visitor
Hugs Cecilia
Sunny and chilly here, too, Katie! Sunpuddles, at least, are great for max lounging! Oh my, yappy dogs early, that's no fun! Love that cartoon! Hope everything gets better, warmer, and quieter soon!
Hi Katie Isabella, we can be there whenever it’s convenient with you and Ms. Carole❣️Kat, Rocky, & Cali
Katie, if'n the Kit, Rocky and Cali make it over transport, git yer mommy to photo the whole she-bang! We got sun today and I hope to git some of it in
an hour when we hope it's warm enough to open the inside door. Had rain
yesterday and lots of UTB, then snows fell later on. Slept with Lynn Wed. night cause I was scared of the thunder boomers. Git yer mommy to have fun too. Precious
katie, i izza still waiting fur mine sun puddlez, cloudy here
We had lovely sun puddles yesterday, but today was very wet and windy. I hope tomorrow will be better. Have fun with Kat, Rocky and Cali.
We bet you could have a lot of fun with those three kitties - they are all very special. Mom is very glad that we are not barkers. Timber will bark once or twice if he really wants to come inside. Misty rarely barks. But we both do love to sing our Siberian song of woos.
Woos - Misty and Timber
Dogs that bark a lot as so bloody annoying
I don't mind dogs barking as much as kids screaming, garbage trucks, car doors slamming, and lawnmowers LOL
Yappy dogs are such a pain in the ears! Enjoy those sunpuddles sweet Katie!
Glad you have lots of sun. Our neighbor has a yapping dog, but the guy is nice so we ignore it. XO
I hope you get lots of sunpuddle time and the dogs learn to quiet down, although it takes owner training for it to happen.
Insider-cats have the best of both worlds: sun from the outside and warmth from the inside.
Good morning, Miss Puddle Picker Katie. Although we're surrounded by canines of all sizes and breeds, our noise issue comes from a new family that lives in a unit right behind us. It seems Wednesday night is their usual party night, and their ridiculous hiphoprapboomboombassshit blasts right through the walls of this place. Happy weekend, dear girl.
Our neighbor woofies bark like crazy whenever they go out.
Chaplin: "We understand, Katie Isabella! As the sun puddles go, so must the cats!"
Charlee: "We know how annoying it is to have dogs who bark and bark and bark every time they go outside. We have a couple of them very nearby. Right in the house with us in fact."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, we do not bark and bark and bark every time we go outside!"
Lulu: "Well, we kind of do. But then Mama and Dada spoil our fun by calling us back in."
Smooches you sweeties! Love you. (Misty and Timber)
Sunpuddle season has arrived here, too, Katie! Ava and Target follow them around, too, just like you.
Is the yappy dog next door new? We sure hope it doesn't get into a routine with waking you and Mom up!
Katie, We are so glad you have lots of sunpuddles to choose from.
We don't get woken by woofies barking, but almost effurry evening We can hear what sounds like a pack of jackals howling in the valley across the road.
barking dogs can be a nuisance
I'm sorry about the early morning wake-up. We are blessed that our brick exterior and replaced windows filter out so much. ~nods~ I hope your sweet mom's activities slow down. :D Best wishes, sweet Katie Isabella.
That cartoon is brilliant, by the way. Be well!
Carole just came from Ramblin' on. I'm so sorry about your screaming sciatica.
I sure do hope it has been silenced.
Hugs Cecilia
test my comment didn't post maybe you have to approve
We travel from sunpuddle to sunpuddle all day as well. But, there is lots of competition around here for them. Our mom and dad were in that dog situation when they lived in Kansas City, but it went on almost all night for weeks and weeks. Complaining did not help. Hope the situation does not continue for you two. Being sleep deprived makes humans very grumpy! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Post a Comment