***Everykitty, that picture of the cat in a little cabinet in my last blog just before this one sitting amongst the towels is supposed to be funny. It must not have been on accounta no one laughed. But I didn't take the picture (I did laugh when I saw it though ) It is just swiped from the interwebs. ***
Meanwhile, this one too made me smile, and I wish so much these signs were everywhere. No way would I disobey them!!! Have a look! It must be somewhere! But no idea where.
Just looked it up. Russia.
.jpeg)
25 comments:
We liked the kitty in the towel cupboard too !
Well, that's an interesting place to be. MOL, the mom bean didn't notice the kitty in the towel cupboard before. You made her look!
We liked the towel photo but you were so much prettier. We do like those red and green lights, purrfect.
Ahahaha I did totally miss the kitty in the towel cupboard photo! And it is funny for sure! This one of the kitty traffic signs is also hilarious. I wish we had those here too!
No kitty watches stop-and-go signals, let's face it!
We DID love that kitty amongst the towel photo, Katie. :)
And this crosswalk signal is terrific. We wonder where it might be?
Hugs to you and Mom!
I had seen the kitty in the towel cupboard a few days before. I chuckle at it, but didn't comment because I had other things to say.
Those signs are fabulous.
How do dogs know when to cross the road>?
Cute kitties guiding the walkers.
Cat towel image was fun, for sure. Love the road sign. Some cultures love cats more than others, and Russians seem to have taken this a step further. I wonder if they have a dog crossing, too?
ERin
Love that kitty crossing!
That's a terrific traffic light! I do like Ruby's comment about dogs crossing! 😁
With traffic signals like that, Lynn would end up sitting at the intersection for a couple of hours watching them change color. I think the police would haul her away.
Love the traffic sign.
That kitty traffic sign is really cute!
Purrs,
The Chans
Oh pooh Katie Isabella...I did giggle at the kitty in the linen closet but OMCs your photo was breathtaking and I forgot to mention the Linen kitty
I like the cross walks. Wow in Russia too amazing
Hugs Cecilia
Your blog is "kittyrific!" Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Writing Straight from the Heart. Loved to see that you stopped by and commented, too! Come to visit anytime. Susan
I like the traffic lights so damn cute
That's a real sign? How cool! And when I replied to thank you for the smiles, that included an unspoken giggle about the closet kitty. lol Best wishes!
I wish they had those everywhere. I am surprised Russia would have anything so cute. XO
I thought the towel-cat was funny, though I'm sure it is more soft and absorbent than scratchy. As for the light, I'm sure cats wouldn't decide to go or stay just because the rules tell them to...
We love that traffic light with those cute kitties. If we had those here, I think there would be a lot less running through red lights and causing accidents.
Amusing but impractical. I think a cat crossing sign would be better.
Katie, you really do find the cutest and funny cat pics to post!
Thanks for sharing!
Purrs, Winnie
Post a Comment