February 17, 2024

Mme President

 I say Kitties!  Ann has provided me with a Campaign picture.  Now no bedroom kitty eyes are reaching out to lure you in.  Strictly all professional.

You have already seen the Cabinet members I chose, and the Soopreem Court  Judges I have chosen.  Nothing else needs to be done... because I don't need a VP.  I can do it all myself.  I am Lady Cat...hear me Hiss! I have claws..I know how to use them.

Remember this face on voting day.  I pledge I will make everything right for cats, dogs and our parents.  





30 comments:

Kea said...

If I were American, I'd vote for you, Katie!

Kea said...

P. S. That's an awesome campaign badge!

pilch92 said...

Very pretty. You have my vote. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

You always have our vote, all of us! Love your campaign badge!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You've got our votes!!!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Ann created a purrfect Presidential Seal for you as President.
You are a fierce kitty and definitely don't need a VP.
So, all three kitties love to vote for you!
Hugs,
Mariette

Kitties Blue said...

We are definitely voting for you Katie. And Kizmet says she'll be happy to teleport over at any time. She and all the rest of us wish you will eat! Sending love and POTP. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Eastside Cats said...

A candidate that I believe in!
Elect Katie!

meowmeowmans said...

Your campaign badge is terrific, Katie! You have our vote! XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great campaign badge, and I would vote for you if I could.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

If we were American, we would definitely vote for you, Miss Katie!

Purrs,
The Chans

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie Isabella, you get two votes from here. Fantastic campaign button. Maybe you can mail one out to everybody so we can wear them

The J-Cats said...

Katie, We don't know why all the other candidates don't simply quit. It's obvious that they don't stand a chance against YOU!

Smudge said...

You get our three votes, my dear!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You can most definitely count on our vote, Katie! If you change your mind about a VP, I’d gladly step in and run with you!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

We vote for you too, sweet girl and we wear that badge with pride if you win😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy and Relaxed Sunday to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

My Mind's Eye said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Katie Isabella what a gawgeous pawtrait.
It is definitely SEALED with kitty kisses
Hugs Cecilia

John Bellen said...

We need a Canadian cat to run for prime minister.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

i will vote fur yoo katie!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

You have our vote.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie we haz registered ta vote... and iz reddy two knot
onlee cast a fishin net,..... but a vote for ewe in novemburr :) ♥

Darla M Sands said...

Awesome! I'd like to volunteer for your campaign. :D

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Finally a good choice is available! 😺

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

We'd definitely vote for you if we lived in America!

Leah said...

Great campaign picture, Katie! Oh yes, we will vote for you!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

I would vote for you because that is a face to vote for

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Can we donte to yout campaign?

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Can we donate to your campaign?

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Go, Katie, GO!! Katie for President!! You betcha! Even petcretary would do it, but that would not be legal, since she is here with one of those green cards...which is white by the way, LOL!

messymimi said...

If Snoopy could run, so can you!