Dearest Katie Isabella, You are SERIOUS—like doing Spring Cleaning on your regal fur coat! The commercial is kind of hilarious... haha. BUT I still could here your splash–splash bathing sounds through it all! 🛁 What a HOME SPA Hugs, Mariette
I take a bath even when company is not coming. I like to be extra clean in case a camera is pointed in my direction. Being pwetty for soshall meowdia is vewy impawtent. Love, Dori
A bath is always a good thing, and keeps your coat shiny and healthy. So necessary to maintain your innate beauty. By the way, you are on my Tuesday post, though we only see you from the back. Beautiful and pootiful!
28 comments:
MOL MOL Katie Isabella you are truly spit shined and polished!
I adored seeing you in action
Hugs Cecilia
That is a very good bath, and we all know who you are hoping will arrive!
a girl shood alwayz look her best!!
That is some fine bathing techniques Katie! You look gawjus sweetie.
Doing a thorough job we see
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You are SERIOUS—like doing Spring Cleaning on your regal fur coat!
The commercial is kind of hilarious... haha. BUT I still could here your splash–splash bathing sounds through it all! 🛁
What a HOME SPA
Hugs,
Mariette
It's a good thing that humans don't do it that way, Katie!
You will look splendifferous Katie. You know how to really
make the furs floof and shine. Precious
You look good
Cleaning gives us self-respect, and when we have self-respect, we clean; cats have it in abundance, eh, Katie?
I bet your mom wouldn't like it if you filmed her taking a bath. :) XO
I love watching kitties bathe!
You look beautiful all spiffified up sweet Katie!
It's always best to be ready for anything, and if you are clean, you are ready.
I hope she didn't rub off the good smells
Miss Katie, We have a same style of bathing =^x^=
Sure, we looks fantastic, and smell fantastic
xox
Puddy Boy
Looking shiny and bright, sweet girl. Can we come now😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
I take a bath even when company is not coming. I like to be extra clean in case a camera is pointed in my direction. Being pwetty for soshall meowdia is vewy impawtent. Love, Dori
You are very thorough, Katie!!
I find watching kitties wash themselves to be quite relaxing...a great way to destress!
Taking a bath is furry relaxing, wouldn't you agree, Katie?
Very thorough cleaning, Katie, you should be all spiffed up now!
Look at you, Miss Katie. You're shining up those furs so well! XO
It's always the way isn't it.
We wanted to thank you for your kind words about Izzy. I am getting used to just me now. ❤️
A bath is always a good thing, and keeps your coat shiny and healthy. So necessary to maintain your innate beauty. By the way, you are on my Tuesday post, though we only see you from the back. Beautiful and pootiful!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's just too much cuteness!
You are soooo adorable.
You are always looking your best, beautiful Katie!
xxoo
Maggie and the boys
Post a Comment