A new channel, Kitties! Hummingbirds. Mom saw the first one so far of the season late this morning. One male seated at the dining "table". I have yet to see anyone. The wind is STILL blowing a good 30-40 mph for some reason for the past three weeks. That will cause them problems I would say. They only weigh as much as a penny. Two pennies, when they "bulk up" for the trip away from here to their winter home.
I'm dictating this from my beddie. I have a visit coming I think (she does) at The House of Horror this Thursday. Mom will stay in there with me as my gabepentin takes effect. I refuse all attempts here, so mom has to be there super early so they can force it into my gullet, and then the several hours for it to take effect. Last annual exam and bloods stealing, I was easier to deal with when I could see mom. So...she'll stay. I over-ride the sedative when they start handling me without her.
Tomorrow we will be gone all day into the evening...a minor surgery sorta kinda for brovver. So I hope I won't miss seeing you when we get home. See you then.
.jpeg)
24 comments:
Katie, ur on our kat-len-durr fur ur trip to the unwanted place.
lynn'l check and let me know when it's ofurr fur you and ur home. Precious
katie we hope all iz aye oh kay soooper grate for brother and ewe ♥♥♥♥♥
Katie, we are purring for you, for your Mom, and brother too!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wishing all goes well tomorrow and also with you on Thursday!
Hugs,
Mariette
We've never had Hummer-TV here sweet Katie. Purrs and prayers to your Brovver from all of us.
I haven’t seen any hummers here yet, Katie. It’s still a little early for them. I hope all goes well at the House of Horrors. ~Ernie
Nice that you got the hummingbirds visiting.
I has my paws crossed and the mom bean will be thinking of you and your mom bean this week. We hope all goes well for your brovver tomorrow and you at the ebil v e t!
Good luck at the vets
Oh, its going to be a busy few days for you, your Mom and your brofur.
We hope all goes well and with good outcomes for all!
POTP and pawyers!
It will be quite a while before we see the hummers.
Good to hear your mum will be with you at the Vet. That should make you feek a bit safer :)
Purrs, Julie
Gosh you are one busy girl. We sure hope that your vet visit goes OK - you'll have your Mom there so should feel nice and safe. Hope your brother's procedure also goes well. Lots going on isn't there....well, everything will be JUST FINE - I promise!
Hugs, Teddy
Yay Katie Isabella the little jewels returned here on Sunday, 4/10.
Ironically (I keep a back yard birding notebook). Last year they arrived on 4/10 too. Sending purrs to your favorite brovver and you.
Hugs Cecilia
It's good you'll have some bird TV to take your mind off the looming trials, Katie!
Purrs,
Tama and Benny
Praying all goes well for you and your brother. Glad your hummingbirds are back. XO
Could you be taken early for your sedative and then brought back a couple of hours later, Katie? Good luck to your brother on his surgery. Minor or not, it can all be a bit worrying.
Hummingbird TV sounds very entertaining! Purrs for your brother's surgery and your upcoming vet visit, Katie!
I don't think I have ever seen a hummingbird, so you seeing them is cool
We purray that all these medical appointments for yu and bruvver go well and you don't feel too badly. It is good thatMom can be with you at the stabby place.
Good luck on Thursday, KI. and good luck tomorrow for your brovver. Mom and I said prayers for both of you AND for your mama. We know all will go well.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
That is a cute photo of you, Katie.
We are purring for you and Brovver. And for Mom, too! XO
I hope everything goes well this week!
We will have Our paws crossed for you, Katie - and for your brovver.
How lucky you are to have so many TV channels!
Dearest Katie! I will purr my lovingest purrs for you while you are at THAT place! I will be there with you in spirit, holding your paw and whispering sweet nothings into your ears.
I was there today. I sang an opera to Mom for the whole 1 hour car ride there and the 1 hour home. Cinnamon had to go too and she whined counterpoint!
I was the purrfect cat once I was there. I charnmed the new vet and all the lovely techs came to cuddle me! Even the grrls who man the front desk came for cuddles. They took my blood (my numbers are purrfect) and my weight is back to normal. I don't have to go back for a year! Cinnamon was not so lucky, she has to go back for some surgery in a month.
Send you all my love - Kozmo
Dearest Katie, I'm sending yoo healing purrs and pawprayers for yoor day at the House of Hekk. My sisfurs Peaches and ChauncieMarie had to visit last Monday, and they told me the experience was memorable. They got their mouths opened wide, and a stick up their patooties! So embarrassing. And they got jabs into their bottoms. And CM got her blood stolen too. She has early kidney disease but she's in really good shape. Take care, my girlfren. Love, Dori
Post a Comment