January 26, 2022

NO Mom. Don't do It.

 She wants to rant again but I told her N-O spells no.  She ranted in her own blog a few minutes ago.  I said stay out of mine.  

It's cold cold cold.  I have been sealed to the warm air blowy thing all these past weeks.  And when I am not sealed to it, I am sealed to HER!  

Did you all see this?  That is adorable!  How beautiful, and what a cherished sight and family that is.  



The chili smell is out of the house thank goodness.  Well, when it was cooking...EWWWwwww.  But then, later she'd take some from the fridge and heat it up..here we go again.  YUK.  

Mom's face hurts a bit where the sinus's are.  Just a bit on one side.  Hope it's not firing up again.  But if it is...we will deal with it.  The bronchitis is about done which I am grateful for...she about knocks me across the bed once she gets to hacking and coughing.  Her chest heaves me OFF of her and I would swear, half way across the room! I'll call the police if she does that again. 

I think I will make home made candy...chocolate (and marshmallow) covered peanuts bars.  Once they cool, I can break them up a bit.  OH it is so good.  Fattening, but delicious.  I'll give it way except one piece. 

See mom?  I knew I could keep you from carrying on again! 

26 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We sure hope your Mom feels better and doesn't go though that nasty icky stuffs.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh NO, you don't call the police when you ever get thrown off her while coughing. That is mean, you ought to be very, very sweet and patient.
Make some candy, sounds good.
Hugs,
Mariette

The Island Cats said...

I’m glad your mom is feeling better, Katie. ~Ernie

Ivan from WMD said...

Katie, we know that sickie moms are a pawful but you just have to be patient and extra loving. We're glad to hear that yours is on the mend!

pilch92 said...

Your poor mom has been sick a long time. I hope she gets better soon. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, we sure hope your mom gets all the way better soon. She has been battling this for quite some time! XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We hope your mom feels better You have to let your humans rant or they will explode.

Pradeep Nair said...

Glad mom is getting better... Nice photo, that one!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The cheetah family is adorable! I am glad your mom is getting better.

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, sometimes you just have to let Mom blow off a little steam. It's what makes us humans feel a bit relieved of pressure. Only wish her sinus pressure would go away, and that she wouldn't heave you off the bed

Lynn and Precious said...

Hi Katie, I have my head stuck out the window this morning in the dark, Lynn says it's 2 degrees below zero, and I don't know what that means except that my Gray nose is now blue and my gray whiskers have white icicles. But I'm going UTB in a couple minutes and I'll be toasty warm in no time for the rest of the day. Precious

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You certainly keep her on a tight rein, Miss Katie!

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

Eastside Cats said...

The sinus thing is happening to many folks that I know; it's horrible!
Seems like a poorly designed organ for humans, no?
Don't call the po po, Katie...they may scare you!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie yur mom kneadz a bowlz oh hot trout soop !!!!! heerz hopin her feelz 100000000 purrcentz better soooper quik ~~~ :) ☺☺♥♥

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs what a beautiful Big Cat and kittens..the facial markings are astounding.
YOU DON"T LIKE THE SMELL OF CHILI...K.I. what the heck you need a new sniffer.

I sure do hope mom's sinuses aren't acting up again.
Hugs Cecilia

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh Katie I didn't know you liked to make candy bars and know what? My Mom would probably LOVE LOVE LOVE those. More importantly though is that my Mom and I sure would like to hear that your Mom is OVER the coughies - that's totally no fun. Totally.

Hugs, Teddy

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sure hope this lingering cough goes away fast so you both can have undisturbed sleep.

Katie, that is such a sweet pic of Momma Cheetah with her kits.

Saku said...

Good work Katie! I hopes your mom bean is feeling all better furry soon.

Great photo of the Cheetah!

Genevieve said...

Planning what kind of candy to make is a GREAT bloggy idea in place of ranting. I do hope your mama is 100% well soon. My mom used to have bronchitis every year when she was a teacher. The kiddie germs would take her down like a dog (See what I did there?) by October every year. Bronchitis, laryngitis, and probably a few other -itises, I'm sure. Anyway, stay safe and warm, friends. We love you.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Impossible to tell those cheetahs apart! Homemade candy sounds good though not good for me!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Those cheetashs oh so cute.
Remember to be kind to your mum

The J-Cats said...

The cheetah and her babies are furry sweet!
Katie, you need to look after your Mommy, like a good purrymedic. We wish her a speedy recovery.

John Bellen said...

The sinuses are apt to hurt a bit after such an illness, I think, like after-shocks following an earthquake. It's not fun, but it won't be as bad as the main bout.

Marvelous Marv said...

We are sending purrayers for your Mom! We love the picture of the Cheeta and her Cheetos and Kozmo says he will stop by to cheer you up!

NanaDiana said...

Awww...poor Mom. Glad she has her own blog to rant on, Katie. Sorry she has sinus problems. Hope she is feeling better soon. Be a good girl and don't cause any trouble! xo Diana

Darla M Sands said...

I hope your mom feels better. ~hugs~ And don't involve the police, precious. You might end up an orphan. You don't want to lose your loving human.

:D