December 28, 2021

They Weren't Kidding!

 Kitties!  Mom always thought that horking on slippers was a joke between humans.  Well...I thought I would show her it isn't.




25 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great aim, Katie!

Lynn and Precious said...

Oh no Katie, not more tummy issues we purr. But good placement.
It helps with the photo if all is in close range.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You showed her, MOL But we also hope it's not a return of tummy troubles!
Just read your post about the vet, so glad things sound good! Purrs and prayers that you stay that way and no more issues!

Leo says: I think you need some nip to settle your stomach, I'll be over, dragging the biggest bag I can find! Purrrrrrs

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Oh no; stop that nasty tummy feeling...
Hugs,
Mariette

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW, that's pretty impressive sweet Katie!

John Bellen said...

Oh... Can those be saved?

pilch92 said...

Oh no! I have new slippers and was thinking of taking bets in how long til that happens to them. XO

Saku said...

You are such a helpful kitty Katie. Ensuring your mom bean knows that this isn't just a rumour. MOL!

The Island Cats said...

Guess you showed her, Katie. I hope those slippers are washable.

Eastside Cats said...

Oh dear, Katie...food is supposed to stay inside!

meowmeowmans said...

Uh oh. I guess you showed her, Katie. We hope your tummy feels better. XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Aww, they were pretty ones too. :-(

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You almost got it in it

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Next time you might try to get some right in the toe section...then she won't feel t till she puts them on...LOL!

Hope your tummy issues are not rearing up again...

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

That's a good one, Katie! Well done.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella ummmm me thinks for now on mom will believe whatever she hears/reads about felines. Hugs Cecilia

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Oh dear

Pam and Teddy said...

Uhoh....well.....perfect placement and if this was the Horklympics you'd get a GOLD!!!!

Hugs, Teddy

Marvelous Marv said...

Hee! Hee! Kozmo does that to our Mom!

Darla M Sands said...

I hope you're not still feeling ill, sweetheart. ~hugs~ Are you working up a hairball? We call that 'legitimate' cat yack.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I would prefer it on the shoes rather than on the bed linen!

Photo Cache said...

Buster peed on catpapa's office shoes! He's very proud of that!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Emma and Buster

Katie Isabella said...

@Photocache NO! He didn't;!!!! BUSTER!

The J-Cats said...

Oh dear, Katie! We just read about your visit to the v-e-t. We hoped your tummy troubles were over!
Or did you really do it just to make a point (mol)?

Astrid said...

Ew. That being said, I hope you're okay now, dear Katie.