Mom said to me that she really didn't want to post these pictures as the room as so dark. I don't know why. Mom said she felt it would be impolite to ask. The last place she visited was well lit and Mom was able to ask the owner about herself and the Cafe but this wasn't the case this time. So here a few pictures are. But know beyond any doubt mom loved every minute of the visit. She was there well over her allotted time she said. She held and kissed many of the youngsters and hoped to do the same for who she assumed were two of the mama's.
 |
| The Cafe's mail box |
 |
| The Cafe's owner. Very very nice. |
The Cafe has been successful for the year and fraction it has been open and they have had a good solid number of adoptions.
 |
| I got to hold and snuggle this baby |
 |
| Believe me, this curtain was used! |
 |
| These were very friendly kitties and open to snuggles and carrying. |
 |
| A patron next to me with permission. |
 |
| Outdoors as you pull up. |
 |
| There were fountains out on the floors well. |
 |
| A cat wheel on the floor too. |
.
 |
| A student was in there and said it was indeed her happy place as she had no one at home. |
 |
I loved this painting someone donated.
|
Kitties, I didn't know it was going to be dark and purple red but the babies were happy. That is what matters 100%. I didn't bring the Nikon so these were with the phone.
Wish you had been there. This is where I got the toy Katie soaked while she enjoyed playing with it.
I hope ALL of the kitties find homes. Each one was loving and playful!
29 comments:
It looks like a wonderful spot for the kitties to wait for their forever homes, Katie. We sure hope it won't be a long wait!
Katie, tell mom the pictures are so appreciated as is the possibility of the kittens
being adopted. Loved every photo. Nice another was there to enjoy the company and
give loving cuddles to these needy babies. Nice too Katie, you let your mom go for
a much too short visit.
I've been to a few cat cafe's, and only once did I find it hard to leave a kitty behind, but I was in another state and there was no way I could stuff that kitten in my pocket for a flight home.
Can you believe our Dad has never been to a Cat Cafe?!?! That looks like a nice one fur sure!
What a lovely cat cafe! I'm glad your human posted these photos, Katie.
I am glad your mom had such a lovely visit to the Cat Cafe.
Cat cafes are fun. I enjoyed your photos. XO
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Wow, they all look so at ease in their contemporary home!
How unique and thought out this is set up. Except for the curtains as you train little devils in the making...😈😺
But no doubt they enjoy all the cuddles and handling and let's hope that it will not be for LONG till they do go home with a new kitty-parent.
Hugs,
Mariette
That sure looks like a fun place! We hope more of those babies get homes, too.
That sure does look like a wonderful cat café. Glad you had a great time, Mom Carol, and that the café has done so well with adoptions. :)
I bet they keep it dark for the kitty's sake.
Glad to know about the good time you all had ...
Talking of cat cafes, there is one here in Bengaluru. It combines a magazine store. I used to go there once in a while to pet the cats and end up by a magazine to read!
That's a really nice little cafe and I do hope that it continues to be successful in adopting out the residents! Anything that gives homes to the homeless is #1 with us!
Hugs, Teddy and Mom too
What a great place!!!
Katie Isabella what a wonderful place. Thank you for letting mom post others on your blog!! You have a big heart
Hugs Cecilia
What a fun visit! It does look a little dark for me but humans see much better in really bright light than cats do, so maybe that's why they keep the light low. I love the purple decor, and the also the cat graphics they have, very cool! The kitties and I hope all the kitties get homes!
We think that's a far better place for kitties to stay than the cages at the pet store. Paws crossed they find their furever homes soon.
We like the photos! Thanks for posting them!
Purrs,
Tama and Benny
What a very nice place and we hope you get to visit again. Purrs they get adopted and many more too
Such lovely photos of a nice place
The pictures looked fine. That cat cafe looks like a super fun place. Those are some lucky kitties. I wonder if dogs are allowed in..... LOL.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
I do hope that if you go there again, that all the adoptable will be different...because the ones you saw thins time found forever homes!
WOW!!! That looks like a pawsome place and purrfect for cats to wit while waiting for their forever home!!
Purrs, Julie
WOW! That is a pawsome place!!!
Looks like a really cool place :)
Purrs, Julie
Mom wanted to visit the Cat Cafe in Vancouver, and Mom did have her name on the wait list, but then Dad had is car accident and the rest is history...your Cat Cafe is pretty cool! If they are anything like the other cat cafes, all the cats can (and do) find homes. When they shut the Vancouver one down for Covid, there was a bidding war for the kitties! Your shots are terrific, they might be a little dark, but hey, they show all the important stuff! We have entered you guys in the Caturday Draw! Don't forget there is a second Draw on Monday for those that comment on tomorrow's post! Kozmo sends Katie kisses
What a nice visit! Their logo kitty almost looked like Katie and we could see inside enough to know how nice it was.
We. too, hope ALL those kitties find forever homes!
It wasn't too dark to see the pictures. They may feel the lighting is relaxing. But it is a good placxe for cats and humans alike, which is the important thing.
Awesome place and great photos!
Post a Comment