June 22, 2021

Where's the Boys?

 Well Kitties, my brovvers all went away.  One stayed last week for four days; he went home and another came from over the mountains and  he stayed four and a fraction days.  He went home this mid- morning.  The coconut cream pie, homemade Sloppy Joes, and the chicken and dumplings mommy made are all gone.  Most of all, THEY, the brovvers are all gone and now, there's no one to play with but mom and she's just same ol' same ol'.  The third brovver wasn't here but my Client and his mom were here as well. 

And it's quiet and there's no more popping in and out of the doors letting in fresh whiffs of bunnies, ladycats from next door and dogs on the other side. 

I guess I will nap.  Before I do, I wanted to say that mom told one of the brovvers that my bref was perfect now  She said before my  dental surgery my bref was beyond rank.  I would smooch mommy when she woke up in the morning and she had to "accidentally" slip her fingers between us.  I didn't know my brefs were so bad.  Mom didn't hurt my feeling though.  She just tried to avoid the worst.  After my loose fang disappeared, and my teefs were cleaned and they got all white again, my brefs are great!  Just sayin'. 


Mom repeating this because that is what I am doing now.  XXOO


23 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Katie, i's glad ur bref is now minty fresh for mom's first kiss of the day. At least tuna
fresh. bad fang, good thing it left when it did. u look good looking out the window. i'm at the top of the closet right now, as the noise stopped early today. i hope to do legs during lynn's tv time tonight. sounds like the brovvers ate real good for humans. me i, just want my chickie. precious

Eastside Cats said...

Your momma loves you so, Katie!
So do your brothers, so it's good that they visit you.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
You looking out the window in search for the Brovvers... How sad that is!
But so happy to hear that your 'bref' is now okay! It all worked out.
Just want to say that our Tiggy-Tiger's left hind leg is perfect again. We all love our fur babies and want them to be healthy and able to do their things.
It rains though, they were all five inside today... now, after supper they can converge on the driveway till it will start again.
Mean weather and why every day?!
Hugs,
Mariette

pilch92 said...

Sounds like you and your mom have been busy. Now you can rest. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'll bet it is really quiet for you with the Bros gone sweet Katie!

meowmeowmans said...

It sounds like you had fun while your brovvers and your client were there, Katie. We bet you miss them, but some quiet times with Mom is nice too, right? Hugs!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Our bruvver is moving away tomorrow. Bruvvers never stick around.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad to hear your breath is nice again, Katie! I bet you miss your family being over.

Mickey's Musings said...

Yay for having a healthy mouth and nice breath :)
I bet your home is lonely without the brothers.
They will visit again though maybe not as soon as you would like.
Purrs, Julie

The Florida Furkids said...

Yay for fresh brefs!!!! Time to rest now until the brovvers come back for their next visit.

The Florida Furkids

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Katie Isabella are you looking for your brovvers?
With all that good food I'm surprised they could move.
Hugs cecilia

Ivan from WMD said...

We're sure your bros will be back for visits before you know it, Katie. And you'll be smiling with your pearly whites!

Saku said...

You must miss your brovvers a lot Katie. We're glad you got your visits and hope they'll be back again soon.

Leah said...

Sounds like good times with brovvers! I'm sure they will back for more fun. It also sounds the dental surgery was a big help in so many ways!

Genevieve said...

Good breath is a plus when you're a kisser. Mom brushes my teefs a lot so I always smell good. My typical strategy is to kiss her, then when she laughs, I kiss her teefs. I will also kiss her eyeballs if I have an opportunity.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie we bet you have the very best brefs there are in the whole Country! Now anyhoo MOL. We are glad that tooths is not bothering you as they can be a real problem with we kitties. Your Brovvers may be gone but they will be back so just enjoy the napping time and give Mom a big kiss from all of us. Love you sweetie!

Katie
I would kiss you no matter what you just eated or anything
Rumpy Bump

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

You're so lucky you get all those visitors! It's usually just me, Lexy and Mommy. Sometimes one of our human cousins comes, but it's only for a few minutes when she's meeting Mommy to go somewhere.

Pam and Teddy said...

Well you sure did have a lot of company and now it's just you and Mom. Nice that your breath is all fresh and sweet since you got those teef cleaned and that nasty fang out of there! No doubt once word gets out that you are again totally kissable the boys will be lining up!

Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)

John Bellen said...

There's always an uproar when guests come to visit, eh, Katie? Usually it's all good, as in your brothers' cases, but when they leave everything seems very quiet. And your fresh breath is a sign that your dental procedure worked. It was an ordeal, I know, but now you can relax and enjoy the feeling - and the eating!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I'm sure your bref smells like roses or beefie, sweet Katie. Now enjoy the silence and the furresh teeth😸Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday to you and your mommie🐾😽💞

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You are so loved and bring such joy to the humans around you

Anonymous said...

It was good ya had fambly around for many days.

The J-Cats said...

We can see you are missing your brovvers a lot, Katie. If you are feeling lonely, why not teleport over to Us for a Visit. We can go for Magical Flying Carpet rides and maybe a picnic in the Enchanted Forest. Do come - it will be such fun!