Kitties, I was helping Mom a few minutes ago with an Angel's memorial picture in my Rainbow page, and the picture went where it was not supposed to go; not easily moved to the top. Many have done that in the past months. Google seems to have jumbled the order in which they were placed by us. I don't know why. And it is removing the last ones steadily as I add more. I can understand that I guess but I don't like it.
I always feature my sweet Angel friends in my sidebar for awhile and then, I honor them on my page, just for them.
Mom wants to know if anyone has ever been lying in bed trying to go to sleep when an ANKLE cramp came and got them? A proper seize-up, I heard her mutter! ANKLE! Of course any cramp is awful.
Mom has to get ready to head out in the snow that's left, and still beware of the ice that's left. Headed to "the big city".
Be at peace Kitties.
![]() |
| Taken several months ago. But Oh, I am looking forward to more of this! |

31 comments:
Tell your Mom to be careful out there in the yucky weather sweet Katie!
Nothing more frustrating then modern technology!
We look forward to more sunshine also.
Blogger can be tricky-but so can wordpress.
Never had an ankle cramp, but I have had a charlie horse. XO
We hope your mom bean stays safe out on those icy roads and comes back home soon to pamper you as she should.
oh em cod katie make sure you've put back your mom's charge card before she discovers
it is missing !!!!!! hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Google is a constant battle and WHY are they constantly changing?!
Lovely photo in a sun puddle.
We have again dreary wet weather, felt sorry for all the workers that are standing there for the 2nd Moderna covid vaccine. We got it this morning.
My friend sent me a text message before we went that our walk with her woofies this afternoon cannot be due to the weather... Hate this and our kitties all get bored having to sleep, no sun puddles but no way for going outside.
Using their 3 litter boxes inside the garage...
Hugs,
Mariette
Lynn just came in from snowy roads. Me, I sit inside looking out.
Don't catch your mom's cramp, Katie. Nice of you to show Josie. Precious
So good of you to help your mum Katie. I am sure she appreciates that.
Sorry, too, that your mum is having trouble with Blogger. It is mostly good, but still not purrfect :/
Hope she does OK with that snow outside!Purrs, Julie
Purrs, Julie
The mom has had a leg cramp in bed. She has to get up to walk it off.
Our mom gets the occasional leg and foot cramps--but only in her right leg. She always has to get up to make them go away. Sometimes she gets quite colorful when this happens--we imagine that's quite the treat for the neighbors when the windows are open in the summer! She doesn't get them as long as she drinks enough water during the day. Maybe that would help your mom too.
We hope your mom had a safe time on the roads.
Ankle cramps are the worst. It makes my parents get out of bed and they stop keeping the bed warm.
Mom's biggest complaint is when she uses the laptop on her lap. When she uses the track pad with her finger sometimes the mouse skitters all over the place, what she hates most is when she accidentally deletes a whole bunch of text that she has written! And she gets calf cramps and jumps out of bed and jumps up and down., This disturbs our repose! Katie, you look magnificent! Kozmo will be over later. You and your Mom are AWESOME Have a marvellously Happy Day!
I hope your human's trip into the city was a safe one, Katie.
Hi Katie! My Mom gets foot cramps but not ankle....I bet that hurts just as much though! When we changed my blog "theme" for the holiday then went back to the regular one after, we lost all the sidebar badges, etc. Mom just hasn't had time to try and return them. It's frustrating isn't it!
Hugs, Teddy
Katie, I get that same problem since Blogger changed for the worst. Posts are okay but when I try to add to my pages they always end up at the bottom.
What I do now is post the memorial badge on a new post page, change to html, copy it then delete the "new post". Go to your memorial page, change to html and paste at the top then add
and change back to compose view. You may not need to add
but I find it is sometimes off centre if I don't.
It's a bit of a faff doing it that way but it works for me.
After the add it didn't want to add the code in the above comment. It is the code to line break. I will try again with it spaced out.
< / b r / >
Well would you look at that! I spaced it out and it printed it as it should be!!!
We hope your mom has fun in the big city. It sure sounds like fun. You do know how to illustrate peace, KI. Mom gets foot cramps sometimes. It means she has to up her water drinking or calcium intake. Which translates to eat more mac and cheese and ice cream. And drink more cocoa and lattes. Tough life, right? Blerg...
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Oh no Katie Isabella it seems blogger continues to 'make things bigger and better for us' w/o prior approval. I have cramps around my toes some but never in my ankles. I have to get up and walk it off.
Safe travels to Mom and may she return with lots of sunpuddles
Hugs Cecilia
Don't get us started on Blogger. We use Layout scroll below our header and then to our sidebar. Then we choose Image and it seems to work. Have not dropped any but will keep an eye out. Thanks
Mom may need a little potassium and magnesium supplement. They are really cheap if you buy generics in the supermarket. When Dad took a diuretic he needed them regularly. No more but they are in the drawer to "Take As Needed".
That is one fine sun puddle too
Rumpy sends purrs
I find tech both mystifying and frustrating, google especially. I'm all too familiar with various leg cramps especially in cooler weather. Be careful going out while this weird weather lasts!
We are having trouble updating our sidebar. Very annoying.
You're looking lovely in the sun puddle x
I hate how the picture thing and spacing works out. It kind of drives me crazy!!!! I am so sorry you lost another sweet friend. They are over the rainbow bridge though and beyond all pain. xo Diana
Safe travels to your Mom Katie ! We are all looking forward to more sunpuddles !
I hope you are all well and safe there during this terrible weather.
Thank you, Katie, for honouring my Josie with her memorial picture on your sidebar. I too had some trouble arranging things on my blog, items going where they shouldn't. But it worked out. Everything works out the way it should in the end, I guess.
Oh that sun puddle does look glorious, doesn't it? Dad's a good one for Charley Horses now and then, especially in his right thigh. It's happened during the night before, and he has to get up out of bed quickly to try to stretch it and walk it off. Funny story- one of the last times it happened was during a, let's say, most inopportune moment in said bedroom...
We hope your mom was careful out there! We have very slippery weather here. You're so sweet to honor your friends.
Blogger surely does do some weird stiffs, Katie. Tell your mom to be careful driving out there, okay?
P.S. Foot and hamstring cramps, but never an ankle one
Oooh, Katie, We hope your Mom was careful when she went out on the icy, slippery roads. Especially if she was already having trouble with her ankle. She could so easily fall.
We're having problems changing our background on Blogger.
Mom gets foot, ankle, leg, hip and neck cramps.
The Florida Furkids
Post a Comment