What a beautiful selfie while posing in a cat nap. Looks like you had a nice relaxing Sunday there Katie! Hope you have a nice rest of your week, loved stopping by! World of Animals
Dearest Katie Isabella, That is the cutest, sweetest selfie from a happy little cat-princess! You are so comfortable on your special spot. Sending you hugs, Mariette
21 comments:
Oh Katie, what a sweet selfie and gorgeous tongue!
That's way beyond cute sweet Katie!
Oh, that has to be the best selfie ever!
Good thinking Katie. You are very smart....not to mention gorgeous!
Emma and buster
You are so darn cute. I wish I could scoop you up and hug you. XO
What a sweet face you have Katie! Good thing our mom bean isn't close to you...you'd be covered in her kisses.
Aw, Katie....you’re so adorable.
A snoozy selfie! Well done using the timer, Katie!
That was a good idea, Katie. That way you get a selfie and have your easy too. Your little tongue is so cute!
Still a very cute selfie!
Oh Katie that's a great selfie....is that a little pink tongue I see? You look totally comfy and cozy.
Love, Teddy
That is so cute!
What a beautiful selfie while posing in a cat nap. Looks like you had a nice relaxing Sunday there Katie! Hope you have a nice rest of your week, loved stopping by!
World of Animals
What a cute selfie, Katie san! Looks like pre-nap wash is going on..with your pretty pink tongue out :-)
Gosh...Katie...No wonder Kozmo thinks you are a beautiful lady cat...I too am smitten.
Purrs
Marv
Dearest Katie Isabella,
That is the cutest, sweetest selfie from a happy little cat-princess! You are so comfortable on your special spot.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette
GAH! That little tongue! For some reason, I feel like eating a slice of ham right about now. Hmmmm.....
Love and licks,
Cupcake
It was worth the effort!
Kitty kisses and hugs for that great selfie
madi
I want to sleep now but sadly cannot do so
you did a most pawesome job!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment