Mom! I told you and told you and told you till I'm black and white in the face! I refuse to take a selfie. Wait...is that a timer??? Did you trick me!? How dare you Mommy! I said no!
Guess what, Katie?! Mom was able to add your selfie to the hop today! Yippee! We are so excited to have you joining us. Now that we have it figured out, we hope you'll join us and all your friends every Sunday. Having a queen on the hop is always a great thing! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
33 comments:
MOL! Katie, you've been had!
Yep, moms will do that. But you do look quite beautiful.
Ha ha ha ha, what a great picture! Your mom sure gotcha!!
GAH! OMGoodness, KI. Now THAT is a selfie. You win. I don't think your mom will try that again....
Love and licks,
Cupcake
LOL Katie san, sorry your mom tricked you, but that’s a pawsome selfie!
You do look mad, but adorable. XO
MOL MOL MOL Katie is your mom holding out your food for ransom of a selfie?
Hugs madi your bfff
Guess what, Katie?! Mom was able to add your selfie to the hop today! Yippee! We are so excited to have you joining us. Now that we have it figured out, we hope you'll join us and all your friends every Sunday. Having a queen on the hop is always a great thing! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
You are such a cutie Katie! We lub seeing your selfies.
We love the dangling paw!
Have a super Sunday...
Noodle and crew
Nice selfie, Katie! Mommy totally tricked you!
Well, smile, you're on candid camera pretty Katie!
Aww, but it was worth it, and you look so sweet.
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin
Hahaha, I think your Mom maybe finding a hairball in her shoe. ;) At least all of your humble fans can enjoy your selfie.
OMB Katie that was naughty of your mummy,xx Speedy
Dearest Katie Isabella,
You are quite an emancipated kitty and you make it known to all the kitty-kingdom!
Hugs,
Mariette
The infamous camera timer!
We are so glad you obliged your Mom, Miss Katie. YOU look so beautiful in your selfie.
Someone doesn't look happy
Katie, MOL! You crack me up. Your mommy got one over on you. Revenge shall ensue!
Oh no! how could she trick you like that.
Oh Dear...when I first saw your picture, I thought you were laughing at my joke!
I am glad your Mommy took your picture though.
Purrs
Marv
Oh Katie- we so enjoy seeing you !
You're still adorable, Katie! Sometimes you just have to put up with moms and cameras.
Oh Katie! We're just happy to see your selfie today!
Oh my Katie Isabella!!!! Your Mama LOVES you and we LOVE your selfie! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Uhoh....your Mom was rather sneaky but certainly captured you giving her "what for" taking your selfie without your permission!
Hugs, Teddy
Ha! But it's such a good selfie, Katie. We love that capture. :-)
P.S. Tell your mom thanks for stopping by. The week was challenging, but it was important to me to be there, and it made a great difference to my mom.
Love the expression! I think you should forgive your Mom.
Adorable!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Mommy can't help it, Katie. You are just fascinating.
xxoo
Maggie, Mickey Mouser, and Rufus the Red
But you're so cute, we want to see selfies of you!
Black and white in the face! MOL That was a good one. You're always adorable in your selfies.
Post a Comment