See? I have wonderful toe hawks...here is just an explosion-looking picture of them and...a slight black furred "moon" rising over the edge of my crow's nest. Brian's sisters have longer ones than I do. But look at my tailio.
katie....indeed...and we must leave no later than 9:13 pm if we want to catch the red eye to Paris for our shop til ya drop spring time fashions are here and hooray for them ...purchases ~~~~ ♥♥♥ remember...NO yellow ~~~~~~ hugs girl from dai$y =^..*=
We love your toe hawks and that floofy tail! JJ and Treasure do not have that much floof on their paws. You are so lovely Katie :) Purrs Georgia and Julie, Treasure and JJ
I love your toehawks (I have some too but they are not pristine white of course. And the moonrise makes the Human YEARN to gently rest one of yer Human paws just barely atop it. Sigh. Every part of you is tender and touchable.
Leo says: Katie, the signal is out! Can't wait to see you rush over and help me! What do I need help with? um.... I need more wall space in my cat tree! Can you help me find more room for my special kind of art? *grin*
31 comments:
That is quite the impressive display.
Impressive indeed pretty Katie!
Wow how beautiful Miss gorgeous Katie!
Your tail and toehawks beat out mine, Katie!
I's impressed!
And very cute, too!
Katie, I swear girl, you are just beautiful all over - now even your toe hawks are gorgeous! SMOOCHIE to the toehawk.
katie....indeed...and we must leave no later than 9:13 pm if we want to catch the red eye to Paris for our shop til ya drop spring time fashions are here and hooray for them ...purchases ~~~~ ♥♥♥ remember...NO yellow ~~~~~~ hugs girl from dai$y =^..*=
I am SO ready Dai$y!!! {{{hugs}}}
You are just one fwuffy kittycat.
We love your toe hawks and that floofy tail!
JJ and Treasure do not have that much floof on their paws.
You are so lovely Katie :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Your toe hawks and tailio are gorgeous, Katie san! I wanna come over and give you tons of smooches :-)
Excellent fluff-o-rama, Katie!
Me thinks you're bootyful sweet Katie. Me has those too. MOL
Luv ya'
Dezi
Your toe hawks are bursting with floofiness!
Those really are some impressive toe hawks, Katie!
Wow! We can't believe those toe hawks, Katie!
Excellent job, sweet Katie. Those toehawks of yours are magnificent!
Love to you and Mommy!
I love your toehawks (I have some too but they are not pristine white of course. And the moonrise makes the Human YEARN to gently rest one of yer Human paws just barely atop it. Sigh. Every part of you is tender and touchable.
Toe hawks in the sun! Be still my heart!!
Leo says: Katie, the signal is out! Can't wait to see you rush over and help me! What do I need help with? um.... I need more wall space in my cat tree! Can you help me find more room for my special kind of art? *grin*
Those toehawks are indeed awesome!
Purrs,
The Chans
Oh Katie, you are "the whole package" dear girl - from toes to nose and back again!
Love, Sammy
I'm looking at these pictures like crazy, but I have no idea what I'm looking at. I see lots of fluffy kitty stuff. That's good enough for me.
Love and licks,
Cupcake
Katie, that is toe-fuzz...but we love fuzzy feet! XO
Beautiful toesies and floofy tail.
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Haha you are quite a character in your crows nest!
Love your tail!
Hugs,
Mariette
You are such a tease Queen Katie Isabella!! ❤️❤️❤️
Great toes and Tail Katie. Bet you are comfy up there.
Oh, Katie! You are our favourite pinup girl. You are just soooooooo beautiful!
(Sigh).
Looks like you're resting up before your next adventure!
xxoo
Maggie, Mickey Mouser, and Rufus the Red
Mes has NO toe hawks and a skinny rat tail! Mes is totally jealous grrl furrend!
Kisses
Nellie
Post a Comment