July 8, 2012

Awardie Sunday

Kitties!  Prancer Pie gave me an awardie!  Can you believe it?  It's the Lovely Blog Award!  I am happies to have it.  I am supposed to tell seven things about myself and pass this award along to five furriends.

Let me think real hard about seven things...Hmmm....

One:  I try to climb walls in the house even though I slip back down the wall every time.  Even I am puzzled as to why I do this.

Two:  I have no interest whatsoever in the elusive red dot.  None. Mom has tried to interest me multiple times and gave up.  I don't even look at it.

Three:  I have no interest in human fuds at all.  I never get on the table or inspect mom's or brothers or friend's fuds.

Four:  I don't know a human stranger.  Everyone is a friend and there/here to love me.

Five:  Mom said I am the head butting Queen.  NO one head butts as much or as many times as I do each day.

Six:  I never sing at night but I do make sweet sounds when I bring real or toy mousies into our room in the middle of the night.  Tiny soft little sounds. Makes mom smile  to hear me when I wake her playing and telling her about my mousie conquests.

Seven:  I sit on the dresser top where Admiral is.  I do that at least every few days.  Mom knows it's a coincidence that I sit there but she smiles.

I am supposed to pass this sweet award to six others.  It's my pleasure to do that.

Alley Cats and Angels of NC

Cattitude

Critters in the Cottage

Dakota's Den

Friends Fur Ever

Cat-A-Holic with Laila and Minchie

Kitties and woofies, please go see these beautiful bloggies and furriends.

And please visit my Rainbow Page for pictures and times of our precious friends who have flown away from us.  Mom helps me put their dear tributes there so we can save them and they won't be at the bottom of the home page by their numbers/length. XX

Hugga Hugga from me, Katie Isabella
PEE ESS:  Mom said to tell you not ALL is sweetness and light with me.  Not by a long shot. 

34 comments:

  1. Conga rats on your award. That is terrific and we love hearing all your seven things. Some of us don't give a hoot about the red dot either. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award, Katie. We always enjoy learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved award, Katie. Interesting things to learn about you. Kissies and headbutts from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. concats on your award sweetie, I luved reading all abowt you an *high-paw* fur teh head butting champion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie Hi!!!! I am so honored to have received this award!!

    THANK YOU! My brother Cody has had it (I think) but I haven't!)

    I hi-jacked his sign in so I could say THANK YOU!!!!!!!

    You are such a sweet kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award Miss Katie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concats on your award Katie - we like to know all your little secrets!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie Isabella, you are certainly deserving of this award. Concatulations, sweetie! And what a sweet little thing you are from all accounts! You're simply PURRecious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Katie for the award! We think you're sweet and good all the time. Even when the beans don't think so. What do they know?
    MOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the wonderful award and for telling us more about you sweet Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ConCATulations! You *is* a lovely blogger, katie (in spite of your mom's 'sweetness & light" comment - MOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely news about your award! who better than you to receive it! Thank you for visiting, love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the award...you deserve it, of course! Not all is sweetness & light?!?! Say it ain't so, Katie! Actually, Ron & I are familiar enough with the ways of kitties to have a good idea of what she means. :-) Gracie too sometimes tries to climb the walls. So far at least, Millie doesn't. Our late Margo & Hemingway were totally different about the red dot. Margo loved to chase it, but Hemingway seemed perplexed as to what it was all about. He always looks up at the laser pen and just sat there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your award, Darling Katie. I'm so proud of you.
    I have no interest in that silly red dot either. But sometimes Mommy looks so upset when I ignore the dot so I give it a half hearted whap and that makes Mommy smile. Silly Mommy but I love my Mommy.

    Love, Your Boomie

    ReplyDelete
  15. ConCATulations to the blogaward , Katie !
    Me neither ever never eat human food and never jump up on the table to check out what´s for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is good that you do not like human foods... my Mommeh can never eat a piece of cheese in peace with me around!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like hoomin fud. But it is okay if u don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What is your Mom implying? That you might be naughty? Never!

    Johnny brings his toys to bed too, but he moans like a dying banshee. It scares the pajamas offa Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your award!!

    Know what's funny? Leo has no use for the red dot or human food either! He says "High paw!" MOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a purrfect awardie for your, Katie, because you ARE lovely! :)

    We like that you are a friend to everyone -- so sweet!

    Hugs to you and Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on that award, sweet Katie! You certainly are a lovely kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the well deserved award
    Hugs
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  23. I used to have a cat that loved to try and climb up curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What wonderful things to tells us about yous Katie! And me agrees yous is One Lovely cat with a lively blog and a lovely Mommy!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  25. BIG ConCats Katie Is. You deserve the award cos you’re one lovely kitty - even if you are honest enough to say you are not all sweetness and light!! Come on dish the dirt on that. We need to know ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't care what your human says, Katie - you sound very light and sweet to me! Concatulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Concatulations on your award Katie! We think your mom is just saying it's not all sweetness and light so nobuddy comes steals you but we know better!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Concats on your award and thank you for passing it on to us!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Katie, concats on your award. We don't believe you aren't all sweetness and light. Carl tries to shake that red dot off his paws! Thanks for all your good thoughts during our "trial" last week. We are so happy life is back to normal [Or what passes for normal for us. :)]

    ReplyDelete
  30. A well-deserved award! You are one of the most fascinating purrsonalities I ever met! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  31. ConCatulations on that award. We love knowing more about our pals. Thanks for passing it on to us too!!

    The Florida Furkids and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  32. Heh heh, not ALL sweetness and light? You mean you are NAUGHTY??? Well, I always suspected as much, Katie darling. Tell your Mommy you'd be boring if you were good ALL the times!!

    *I* completely understand about items 2 and 3--me, too!

    Re #6: I bet your Mommy doesn't smile so much when it's a REAL mousie, especially if you aren't quite finished deading it yet, ha ha meow!

    ReplyDelete
  33. A well deserved award Katie! I have never seen a cat try and climb the walls. I have heard a cat playing the piano though. It was one of his own compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Concats on the lovely awardie (and the innerestin answers too).

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO