Wellsir, I have no doubt now at ALL (not that I did anyway) that Donkey IS the prime member of Katie's family. I was asleep. Sound asleep and I heard the "SOS Emergency! HELP! Call the Police!" sound of screeching coming from down the hall and then, into the bedroom. L-O-U-D. It came to a died-down first-halt in the entrance of the bedroom and it was Her Majesty, thought I didn't know it yet, announcing the Important Entry of Donkey, Himself.
He was laid on the carpet and the roaring went down to a horribly loud level lower than what announced him! I spoke. I thanked her for the warnings, or the announcement, whatever it was. Thanked her a goodly four times over her howling. She got on the bed, walked up my legs and perched on my belly. I wished she hadn't but knowing I would kill to have it happen on down the line, I just tried to go back to sleep.
Here is the personage who was properly hailed, and then, announced.
.jpeg) |
| Lying supine on our bed. |
.jpeg) |
| He may be looking for a girl Donkey. His profile. |
 |
| Donkey, much loved by his fur Mama. |
 |
| My main gardenia bush. First bloom. |
We will see if Donkey comes in again!
33 comments:
Good job announcing the arrival sweet Katie! Our Kiki does that nightly with her prized fish!
Awww...Katie is such a sweet girl. XO
Donkey is adorable! He deserves a grand entrance :)
I’m glad she is making such grand entrances with her treasures.
May you have many gardenias!
That is one surviving donkey.
Sounds like donkey likes to make an entrance
WOWZERS......that donkey gets quite an announcement of its' entrance doesn't it. It's well loved and reminds us of Angel Sammy's "Mr. Rags"......won't be long before that donkey needs a few "bandages" !!!!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy
Katie, you really know how to announce donkey don't you. Well it looks to me like he deserves to be announced proud and loud. Of course your mommy might have liked a little bit more sleep.
"My lords and ladies!
Please stand for the entrance of Sir Donkey!"
Awww, Donkey gets a super entrance! The frost really hurt our gardenias.
all hail dee Donkey!!! mmm...gardenias...
donkey dee servez hiz " air time " two ...rite katie !!! ☺☺♥♥ ;)
It's what our Lil' Bit does each night, too. It's a must. Adorable.
I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a purrfect day and week. ♥
Katie is such a sweetheart♥
She is, Pix, thank you. XX
Thanky Sandee
Tabbies, you said it!
Teddy and Pam...you should see his regional Donkey! This is the second...
Gidget they smell so good!!!
Way to announce Donkey, Katie! You gotta represent your crew, right?
Mom Carole, that gardenia is so beautiful. Bet it smells delightful!
Hugs!
Charlee: "As our Dada's hero Ash once said, 'Hail to the King, baby!' Except in this case it's a donkey of course ..."
We love it when you do this, sweet Katie and that's one sweet Donkey too💗Double Pawkisses for a wonderful day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Haha! Katie is like my Moxy when he yowls - they take no notice of our having heard them the first time. It shows that Katie is in good form.
Good work, Sweetheart! Donkey is fortunate to have you making announcements! Oh what my mom would give to smell that gardenia! It’s her favorite fragrance in the world. A friend gave her cuttings from their bush last year & the plants look good, but no blooms this year! 🙀 Kat, Your Loverboy ❤️
Donkey is the best loved Donkey I have ever seen....
Nice to announce his arrival makes him feel special
That is a pretty posie
Hugs cecilia
Wow, nice to hear about donkey and see him too! And wow, what a fabulous gardenia!
Nice to hear about donkey and see him, too! And what a fabulous gardenia!
Playing with Donkey sure causes a ruckus!
Much-loved Donkey, indeed!
Looks like Katie really really loves Donkey. And she is willing to share him with her Mommy. That is a Great Honour, Ms. Carole!
Hi my friend. I’ve missed you. Hope all is well.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Donkey is fortunate to have such a good mommy cat who loves him bunches. Cooper Murphy often brings "presents" in the night and also announces them with much pomp and fanfare. He learned this behavior from Mau and only began using it after Mau went to the RB. Hope Katie allowed you to go back to sleep. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Pipo used to croon to his toys and then dump them off somewhere, but Katie, well, she goes on a mission woith her Donkey! So sweet, but yikes on the timing!
Post a Comment