Kitties! Brovver sent MORE pics today. These are his so to speak. He has a herd of about 10 I think he said, living in his back yard and woods ever since he bought the house a long time ago. He feels badly for them, and though it has cost him many plants and bushes as they eat everything he has, just about, except his camellia and gardenias, he never chases them or causes them to fear. He just lets them call it their yard. It's funny in a way that when he comes here to visit, his door camera takes their pictures all the way dup at the door almost daily.
Before I show them, Mom has a serious question for all cat moms and dads. Is anyone else's kitty eating "Fancy Feast Chicken and Beef, with Extra Gravy" food. If they are, are the cats so crazy about it, that they stay near the dish ALL DAY asking for more? I ate TWO full cans yesterday and would have had more, but we were courting a gigantic throw up extravaganza! Today Mom served me minced beef with extra gravy. I ate it alright, but not with much enthusiasm. Mom thought to open another can of the Chicken and Beef w/Extra Gravy and I was just like a a**ict!! I couldn't get enough or fast enough! What in the world is in there to make me so in love with it. I always eat Extra Gravy stuff and I have never done this before.
 |
| Brovver has Bunnies too. |
.jpeg) |
| Camera shot at his door |
.jpeg) |
| His front yard |
.jpeg) |
| His driveway, but deer went next door |
.jpeg) |
| Part of Brovver's back yard. |
23 comments:
The bunnies and deer are all beautiful and so are you sweet Katie! Sorry, we don't use that food, we do mostly seafood here.
That's wonderful you enjoyed it so much! Afraid I can't help much though. The FF beef and chicken pate is one of Mudpie's faves, but she can't have anything with gravy because diabetes :(
How sweet to see those bunnies and deer in brovver's yard, Katie. We don't eat those foods, but it sure makes us happy to know you are eating with such gusto! XO
The deer are beautiful. I am glad your mom found a food you love. XO
Brovver is a sweetie to let the deer & bunnies “graze” in his yard! We gave up planting anything they like to munch on a long time ago! We all enjoy watching them! Keep up the good appetite, Sweetheart! Makes me happy! 😻 Kat your Loverboy!
Your brother has a lot going on outside his back door. I am glad you found a food you like.
It is good that you found a food you love. The bunnies and deer are so cute.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Katie Isabella we are so pleased that you found some good food. Goodness it sure has taken your mom a long time to go grocery shopping and get the right stuff. What about 15 years? We love the pictures of the backyard especially the baby
Katie, We are so glad you have finally found a food you love! We don't eat FF any more - in fact, Mummy hasn't seen it around here lately. It got rather expensive. We eat a European brand of moist cat food - and special KIdney Care kibbles.
The deer are so pretty. Mummy would love to have deer in her back yard. Well, if She actually had a back yard, which She doesn't, as We live on the 2nd floor (mol).
Wow that is quite a, gorgeous herd of deer there! We don't eat those foods, but we're so glad that you are eating them up, Katie!
Your brovver has The Wonderful World of Disney there, with Bambi and Thumper and their families. 😊
Yay for a food you like! Of course, if your mom stocks up on it, that'll mean you have to stop eating it. 😉 (But I hope not!!)
She did...yesterday and already I have slowed down!
Nice deer! We're glad you're enjoying your food.
ha ha ha!! bambi and thumper!
So nice and kind of your brother to allow the animals to graze in his backyard.
now eye noe wear rudolph N crew go for summer vacayshunz !!! ☺☺
I think I'd let the deer do and eat as they pleased, too, Katie. As for the food, I haven't fed that variety of Fancy Feast to my crowd, though I intend now to buy a few tins to see what they think of it. In your case, it might be good to keep it for the times when nothing else satisfies you. But whenever it is served, I'm glad you are eating it. Maybe smaller portions throughout the day, to keep down the dangers of barfing?
Oh DEER,
Angel Madi adored cod sole and shrimp but the chicken and beef was # 2 on her list. I was so thankful she liked both
Hugs Cecilia
It’s like a wildlife park there. Beautiful.
There’s no telling what it is about the flavor you like so much, at least from a human point of view. I agree with John, maybe it needs to be served in small portions, perhaps a part of a can between other cans.
Your brother has a wildlife refuge right in his yard! One of our unfurbros has similar sightings in his yard. He says he lives in a forest, LOL!
Glad you are eating well, that makes your mom and all of us happy!
Oh wow Katie, how wonderful your brother keeps a sanctuary for the anipals! We love that!!! Happy Tuesday sweetie!!!! 😻✨🐾🐾✨😻
Lulu: "Wow, Katie, your brother has quite the menagerie! We would love to go visit there so we could have lots of stuff to bark at!"
Charlee: "Nobody here is on that Fancy Feast food, but now I kind of want to try it ..."
Years back we had deer but now they are gone. Still rabbits in the yard.
Post a Comment