Kitties! I'm going to the V-E-T tomorrow, and she thinks I can't spell. News for you, Lady.
However it's for my B12 shot...nails cut, ears cleaned. I think she regrets not asking for the Dr. She noticed that I didn't have any solid matter in my box, so it finally trickled down to her that I was constipated. Two days of a laxative, and I was able to add that waste to my box two days so far. I am eating better either co-incidentally, or it's because I am not constipated just now. Eating more too. However Mom will wager I have lost more weight. I am fragile now. Not fair. Not fair even a little bit. But enough of that till they tell us I have lost weight. I did race down the hall twice today looking at intruders. I take my time, eye measuring the height first- but I still leap to the desk top. Mama does not like me jumping down. Don't tell the mancats what I said about you-know-what up there please. It's not becoming to me.
Mom goes to her Vet Wednesday. Nothing wrong really. She hates going, so she treats herself to new earrings after.
The tree got cut down, the door was done, the HVAC too...so things are quieter right now.


27 comments:
I hope all goes well with the vet and you will keep eating.
Thanks for the smile with this comic!
Thanks for your reporting from the home front Katie Isabella. I see you and your mom both go to the v e t. That was funny what you posted about spell check changing naughty words to nice ones.
No, it's not fair, Katie. If you eat more, you should gain weight. But keep eating, anyway. It can only do you good.
Good luck to you both. Do not let the vets' comments bother you. Humans are very jealous of cats.
Katie if you just keep eating and "properly pooping" THE MOM won't keep dragging you to the V-E-T. If THE MOM gets earrings after a V-E-T visit, what do YOU get for being a good girl??????? HMMMM??? Inquiring minds want to know!!
Huggies, Teddy (and Mom)
Good news that you're eating more Katie. Of course it's always bad news when you have to get in the PTU and leave the house. I bet your mommy doesn't have to get into one does she. We got our fingers crossed for both of you. Glad to hear that a lot of the housework is done and over.
I'm glad all the work is done!
Katie, you seem to be doing well right now. Tell your mom to please not compare your current self to your younger one...getting older has its challenges and I think with your mom's love and care you're doing just fine. ❤️❤️❤️
Good luck to you both for your respective v-e-t visits! ๐ค
Sending purrayers and POTP to you and your Mom for your medical visits.
We are always thinking about you sweet Katie and sending mega purrs your way.
Going to the vet is a necessary evil. Maybe you'll get a special treat too.
Have a purrfect day and week. ♥
We hope your VET visit isn't too terrible. That toon is hysterical!
Let it all out, Katie! Don't hold back.
Human vet visits are awful too, but at least we can get up and leave.
Sorry, kitties.
bezt fizhez two ewe and yur mom katie…hope inn ewe both get grate nooze bout all thingz nooze can be grate a bout…N if herz goin for ear rings…she better bee bringin home a new handbag for ewe…‼️๐ธ๐ฆ๐พ๐๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค
Katie Isabella heat and our young years are not a good mix for eating well.
Bryan and I stayed in for 4 straight days except to change HB feeders and get mail.
I hope you are feeling better. I hope Mom's vet visit goes well.
I had my dermatology appt today
Hugs
Cecilia
Hope the vett has good newes
I am glad you are eating better since going potty. I hope all goes well at the vet. XO
That cartoon is hysterical! I"m so glad to hear you're eating. I hope you haven't lost any more weight though. (I don't like Mudpie jumping down from anywhere either, but mostly because she's so heavy.)
We are glad to hear you're eating better and feeling good enough to run down the hall, Katie. We're purring and praying for both you and Mom's vet appointments to go well. We love you both lots.
P.S. - that cartoon made us MOL!
Eating better sounds marvelous, Katie! We're purring for both you and your Mom to do well at your vet's and for all to be ๐ cool!
I am pleased to read you are feeling up to running around a bit and that you are eating a bit better
Pssst, Katie... Queen Trixie here. We hope you AND your Mommy got good news from your respective vets. I purromise not to tell my pesky brofurs what you wrote, and didn't want passed on to the mancats. We girls must stick together, right?
You have given Mummy an idea. If your Mommy buys herself a pair of earrings wheneffur She goes to HER vet , My Mummy ought to buy herself something really Spectacular, after her Opurration, which was 2 weeks ago today!
YES! And don't forget, tell her that, Queen Trixie!!
Hi Sweetheart! So happy you’re feeling well enough to run around a bit! Being constipated is the “shuts”. I never have that problem, but Mom does. She’ll be angry that I shared this info to world! ๐น๐น๐น๐น Licks & sniffs, Kat Lover boy
We pray your vet visit went okay, and that you have not lost any weight. We are sending prayers to you, Katie. We love you and only want the best for you and your mom. Our mom really likes that your mom buys earrings after her doctor visits. She's going to remember that the next time she sees the doctor. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Hope the vet visits for you and your Mom went well. Maybe you didn't loose (too) much weight.
I laughed and laughed at that cartoon!
Mom said she is STILL laughing with this comment.
Charlee: "Our Dada says holy forking shirtballs, it's like we're all on 'The Good Place' or something."
Chaplin: "We have no idea what he's talking about, as usual."
Post a Comment