Kitties! I think I will be running for public office! This will be my campaign photo and how I will look meowifying at my podium.
Here below will be my intended cabinet. I recruited them during the summer.
![]() |
| These able candidates were seen and interviewed on my brother's walkie. |
![]() |
| (Mom loves this one) |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
23 comments:
Katie Isabella OMCs should you take your campaign on the road please pick ME for your NC campaign manager. I love your cabinet
and OMCs that is a skylight with a view.
Hugs Cecilia
Yikes! What fur fallin' kitties. maybe like raining cats and dogs?
You would win in a landslide vote, Katie, Hoomans need to git out of public
office and let the smart ones run the country. Precious
We'll vote for you, Katie.
katie, we wood vote fur yoo!!!
Dearest Katie Isabella,
Lovely images but what kitty is on top of your skylight?!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Your campaign portrait is beautiful sweet Katie and we'd vote for you any time, any place and multiple times if necessary!
If you run for office you will be the smartest candidate and the prettiest, just saying
That last picture is one of my favorites ever! Love it...and Yes...please run for office and keep that tuxedo ON...I don't want any stories about you showing you in a bad light-lol. xo Diana
You would make a much better job running the country than the humans, Katie.
Katie, what great campaign photos! We would certainly vote for you!
You have my vote. XO
You've got our votes!
Just tell me your political platform isn't on the skylight. ~snicker~ Hugs to you and yours, my dear.
If I could, I'd vote for you Katie! Do watch those cabinet members though...they can be quite tricky with their hoofs!
You've got my vote.
Your cabinet members will be perfect; I've seen the 'deer in the headlights' expression on many a politician who was asked a seemingly simple question.
We would vote for you!
You've got our votes, Katie! XO
You most definitely have our vote, Katie! Awesome view from that skylight
Katie, you should certainly run for Purrsident. It would be a landslide victory, We are sure!
The white ruff and long whiskers get our vote!
How cute. You've got our vote!
If you run, run to win!
Post a Comment