I, my family as well, want to thank each one of you loving friends here on the CB and loved Pals--- Anipals on Twitter--- who wrote me, called me and sent cards.
I want you to know that I treasure each one of you, as well as each expression of sympathy and love that you sent us. Each and every one of them. In person, email, postal service mail, and flowers. They are saved, loved and will always be here for me to see and remember the CB and Twitter family who sent them. You mean an awful lot to me and you always have.
If I have not gotten to each of you through comments on your blogs, I will. But you know that. And that I think highly of all of you. Always have, and I always will.
![]() |

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
26 comments:
God bless you and your family. God bless your boy.
Love and hugs from all of us, always.
More big healing hugs.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
Dearest Katie Isabella and Carole,
Sending you even MORE hugs and best wishes for the 'raw' grief period that is still coming your way.
May God sustain you!
Big hugs,
Mariette
A blessing to see your post today. Prayers and purrs always and furever. Your life
will be different without your son.
Our continued purrs and purrayers to you all, Katie and Carole.♥♥
We're still sending purrs and prayers to you.
The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon
Love and hugs to you and your mom and family.
Sending hugs and purrs.
We are here when you need us.
You are in my prayers. I love you as does everyone in the blogosphere. XO
Sending you lots of love...
hugs and good thoughts coming at you each and every day
i started a new blog but not sure if it's working
set up as
justlindapgbc.blogspot.com
I am so very sorry to hear this devasting news.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope it helps.
I am sure Katie will help look after you too.
Hugs, Nancy and purrs from Julie
TW wrote out a card but hasn't been to the post office. She's so lame. Sending more comforting purrz. At least I don't have to rely on her for those.
Carole and Katie Isabella you and your loved ones remain in our thoughts and prayers...take care of yourselves too. You are very welcomed I wish I could have delivered a hug in person.
Hugs cecilia
We continue to uphold you in our prayers and thoughts.
((((( ♥ )))))
Katie and Mom Carole ... we have been thinking about you both, and your whole family, almost constantly. We will keep on sending you love, purrs, and all good thoughts.
Carole and Katie - We are always here for you.
~hugs~
Dear Carole I am so sorry to read of your loss
truly cannot imagine your pain ((Tight HUG))
You've been on my mind many times over the past many days. Katie, I'm sure you're helping your mom bean through this difficult time with lots of purrs and head bonks.
Carole, I hve no words, only love, hugs and strength. Love Barb
Sending (((hugs))), love and strength to you and your entire family. I need to remember to give you my phone number if you ever want to chat xoxo
We love you, Carole, and our hearts hurt for your tremendous loss. Your family is in our prayers during this very sad time. Love, Dori and Mom Kim
May the Angels watching over you and your family, Carole and Katie💞 Healing Pawkisses from 💗to💗
Post a Comment