May 1, 2022

Mom, Are You Still There?


 Mom said and I agree that since that last v-e-t visit I have been extremely clingy  Mom took 4 pictures  in a row besides this one, and I had my paw on her in a different area of her leg each time.  I have to know she's there.   

I couldn't tell Mom why I was so extra extra nervous and fearful.  I have never been like that and Mom could not see a reason for it.

I have quit sleeping on her head though in the past several days.  What with her sciatica, she couldn't bear it.  I knew it. She'll start physical therapy for help with the sciatica on Thursday. 

Mom better get her baff done or I'll have to help!  See ya tomorrow.  

Mom and I are joining The Cat on our Head again for Selfie Sunday.  




  

27 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a cutie sweet Katie, keep taking care of your Mom!

Pradeep Nair said...

That is so nice of you have such caring thought about mom!

Anonymous said...

Its OK to get clingy sometimes.

Saku said...

I'm sure she loves it, just like my mom bean loves having me hang out on her lap while she's trying to tippy tap this message for me. MOL!

Paws crossed your mom bean's treatments help.

Lynn and Precious said...

i bet ur keeping a close eye on mom fur her back and let her know
u furr-give her for the v-e-t trip.

meowmeowmans said...

We sure hope you mom's sciatica treatments help her feel better, Katie. IN the meantime, maybe you're just showing her how much you love her, and letting her know that you know she is hurting right now. XO

John Bellen said...

I hope your mom is feeling better very soon, so you can get back on her head where you are supposed to be, Katie.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella I love your paw reaching out to touch mom's leg
Hugs cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is sweet of you to put your paw on your mom's leg. Maybe you are doing it because you know her back is hurting and you are letting her know you are there for her. On days when I didn't feel good Flynn would always come and put his paw on my arm.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Katie, reaching out for mom and knowing she's there for you is always a comfort. Hope her sciatica improves..the housekeeper here thinks she has it, too, and the doc has recommended PT. Hope all goes well. Sending love and purrs. Tom xxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sometimes, you just need to be able to touch those you love.

WE hope the sciatica goes away soon. #1 gets it sometimes, and she says it's awful.

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

pilch92 said...

Sorry you are nervous and that your mom is still in pain. XO

Eastside Cats said...

You and your meowmy prop each other up, as it should be.

Genevieve said...

I sure hope your mama feels better soon. Sciatica is no joke. You are sweet to give her a break from sleeping on her head, but stay close for comfort till she's up and running again.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You had such a traumatic time at the V E T it isn't surprising you are clingy

The Florida Furkids said...

You're such a sweet and loving girl. We hope your Mom feels better soon.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Awww, sometimes a girl just needs to keep her mom near. You both need each other right now.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hope you can find your center and relax.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Our kitties can be so loving and caring and it really (literally!) touches us.
Hugs and hoping your Mom improves.
Mariette

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

POTP,and lots of wiggly licks to help your Mom feel better.Maybe you are practicing Reiki healing when you place your paw on her, to transfer good healing energy.

Pam and Teddy said...

Clingy is OK....I do that every morning with my Mom. She's sitting at her computer and I will put my arms around her ankle and hold on. Just my special time with her for the day. Moms are our security blankies and they know it's impawtant to us. My Mom had that sciatica stuff (she thought)....turned out she needed a hip replacement! Hopefully your Mom can get some help with her sciatica though because I hear it can make a human very grumpy! More hugs required Katie.

Love, Teddy

Leah said...

Awww, Katie, you are taking good care of your mom. I'm sorry she isn't feeling good and I hope the treatments will help her. Sorry also that you were so nervous about the vet.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Best to stay near Mom just to be safe.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I think you're a good purramedic, sweet Katie and that's what your mom needs right now. Here come some Healing Pawkisses for your mommy to feel better soon🙏🐾😽💞

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

You are taking care of your mom and she is taking care of you. Love and purrs heal xx

Marvelous Marv said...

Katie! You are so sweet! None of us sit close enough to Mom st reach out and touch her, though we do sometimes sit on her lap. And Mom feels for your Mom and she wishes we lived closer to a physio therapist, her sciatica has been bothering her since she drove to Salmon Arm and back in one day!
Purrs
Marv

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope the PT helps your human's sciatica!