September 23, 2020

It's Me It's Me...

 


Here's a re-run  from a year ago, of what it's
 like to sleep around here sometimes.  I had a cold at the time...she on the other hand expanded to fill the bed! 




Here I am on patrol yesterday.  

27 comments:

TurtleLover said...

Love the illustration :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
That is very well done, love the paws and also the halo...
Hugs,
Mariette

Eastside Cats said...

Nice halo...every cat has one, and it's held up by the devil's horns!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do know how to comfy sweet Katie!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars katie but your drawing is FABulous...I didn't know you could draw; you never mentioned it on any of our shopping trips.....hey, want to go now !! hugs from dai$y
=^..*= ♥♥

Lynn and Precious said...

Wonderful drawing of mom and you, Katie. I see by her drawing you are
a really big girl in bed! But look at you at the window, you are so
fluffy and groomed. Hope mom is all well and Leopard is a bad dream
for you, only.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's pretty typical for sleeping! I'm polite and curl up by the pillow next to my human, but I'm a rarity.

Saku said...

As it should be Katie! MOL

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I didn't realise you were such a big girl, Katie!

pilch92 said...

That is a funny drawing :) My Sammy is good until I get up to go potty then he stretches across my side of the bed and bites me when I slide him over. XO

The Island Cats said...

What a funny drawing, Katie. You’re as big as your mom. :)

John Bellen said...

It does seem as if the cats expand to fill what space there is, and when there are several, they expand exponentially...

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are generous to give your mom so much bed room.

meowmeowmans said...

Well, of course that's how it is, Katie. Moms and dads are lucky we let them sleep on the bed with us. :)

Tamago said...

I looove the drawing. Katie san totally fills the bed :-) And yes, that’s exactly how kitties fill the large space in bed! They expand somehow :-D

Pam and Teddy said...

That drawing says it all......Katie RULES the bed and everywhere!!!!

Hugs, Teddy

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Bear's always amazed me ... he can arrange his paws, body and tail to take up an entire queen bed. I joke that cats know advanced calculus and geometry. I'd never believe one cat could take up an entire queen bed unless I saw it!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella we always were amazed at home much space a Diva required on a Queen bed.
Eventually said Diva decided HRM did not want to sleep with commoners.
Love the drawing.
Hugs Cecilia

Leah said...

Fantastic drawing, it shows off the expansion abilities that cats certainly do use, when they want to.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Glad to see you enjoying the window Katie. We have a lot of interesting things going on out there too. You are nice and big in the bed and that is just how special we all are in our families lives. Love that drawing!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

So bloody cool just so you know

Marvelous Marv said...

Yous lucky yous gets to sleep in the bed! Our Mom thrashes around too much and when she does settle down, Kozmo and Cinnamon becomes the bed hogs! Marvelous does NOT like that! He comes in and growls at Mom and stomps off! Kozmo says yous looks beautiful in the window Katie!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That's a nice drawing, Katie Isabella and I think you have a great view from that window😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

roughterrain crane said...

Thanks for sharing a heartwarming drawing.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

It really is amazing how a small cat can fill up a bed! MOL

Smudge said...

OMC, that's so funny. To hear mom describe it you'd think I was that big, too. I love sleeping with them and I have mom and dad falling over themselves to make me comfortable, especially on the bed every night. What humans won't do to cater to us...

Anonymous said...

TBT HERE: You are lucky. Laz has decided (as part of his adjustment here) that I am really good to sleep next to (which I appreciate in theory). Unfortunately, that means "against me like a cinder block", on me so I can't move, or moving around enough to keep me awake.

We will get to an understanding eventually, but it won't be soon. He is a VERY willful cat.