August 27, 2020

Good Day for ME

 Kitties!  Brovver just arrived,  We've had lunch.  He had two chicken legs and the thighs too and me...salmon.  I'm SO happy he's here.  We are bonded.  This is what I was doing when mom said he was coming over.  This is the bed he uses alla times in the spare room.  I'm warming it.


About MY bed though..and Mom's...I was so very extra, awfully, and again, very  happy that when we went to bed last night Leopard went back to his high perch in the spare room and left me alone.  He was gone when we went to bed last night.  I hopped off mom's chest as soon as she turned out the light & went between the pillows to made doubly sure he was gone.  AND he was gone!  Like the wind. I immediately crawled in between the pillows and then, after she fell asleep, I put my face into her ear area.  When I started washing my arms, she woke because of tickling.  BUT I quit and later I came back and glued myself to her hip.  Mom made me do without her for a whole week to try to break the habit and it seems to have worked. 

Leopard left a note that he WILL come back if he has to  But it always made mom sad to see me so disappointed.  Today, I was thundering around at dawn...tossing my babies, and making sweet sounds.  I am HAPPY again! 



30 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

katie; wavez two ewe gorgeouz & N joy yur time with brother !!!! happee dayz ☺☺☺

we hope leopard stayz in hiz own room two ☺☺♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're thrilled you are so happy and having a fun time sweet Katie!

Eastside Cats said...

Well now, Katie...we are glad to hear that you are up to your old antics...well, some of them at least.

Kea said...

Awww, Katie, it's so wonderful that you love your human brother so much. Have fun! ♥

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Leo says: It's so great when your favorite person is near! So I'm happy you got your brovver! Thank you for your birthday wishes to me and my sissies! And now, my most deep and humble apologies for abandoning you so much recently. It's all mommy's fault, she was barely reading and not commenting hardly at all while her eyes were all wonky. Who cares if she can read or not, I could at least look at your pictures, right! But no, she only thought of herself... ok, anyway, I am so very sorry and if you will have me I will run through the tunnel to meet you immediately, if not sooner! I will bring treats and nip and even nip-tinies if you wish, and we can toast to your beauty and my birthday, yes? xoxoxoxo! purrrrrrrrr

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad hat leopard has been banished to his high perch. Make sure he has no need to return! Enjoy your brother time.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Such a lovely and happy post!
Yes, kitties can rejoice for real!
Happy you got your favorite brother visit with ya'll.
Hugs,
Mariette

Marvelous Marv said...

When yous happy, wes happy (especially Kozmo)! And wes glad that yous has your bruther visiting! Wes so furry lucky that OUR bruther lives with us all the time as wes loves him to bits! Especially Cinnamon who LOVES that he takes her swimming in the river almost every day. (Since Mommy tore her Achilles tendon last year, she has trouble getting up and down the riverbank).
Kozmo send special whisker kisses to Katie!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

pilch92 said...

Glad leopard is leaving you alone. XO

The Island Cats said...

Enjoy your time with your brother, Katie! We know you will. :)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is great you have your brother over. Have a ton of fun.

Gigi said...

Aw, Katie, we know how much you love Brovver!We are so glad he is there and wonder if you will 'bandon Mommy to sleep on his beddy instead?? Maybe he will have to borrow leopard, MOL! XOXOXO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It's always so cool when family comes over!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Enjoy your time with your brother, Katie Isabella!

Pam and Teddy said...

Dear Katie whenever YOU are happy - I am happy!!!!! :)

Hugs, Teddy

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are glad that you are happy, and that your brother is visiting.

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

My Mind's Eye said...

Yay for favorite broover visiting and I know he looks forward to the warm spots you leave on his bed
Hugs cecilia

Lynn and Precious said...

nothing better than a happy cat. Enjoy the broover visit and
sleep well with mom.

Cupcake said...

Good job - warming the bed for your brovver, KI. Mom does not allow me onto our bed after she makes it up in the morning. She doesn't want my furs on the bedspread. Apparently there has to be one clean spot in the entire house. I think she's out of her mind.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Saku said...

You sure keep your mom bean on her toes. Glad the leopard went away and you got your spot back.

Tamago said...

Awwww I hope you and your brother have a lot of fun time together!
And I hope you can keep Leopard away :-) So happy to hear you are happy, Katie san!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie that is such great news. We are sure you will get used to laying by your mom instead of smothering her. I lay on Dads Right Hip or right next to him. Toby lays on his left. Yep we cats can work it out

Leah said...

Good to hear you are happy again, Katie Isabella!

catladymac said...

It makes us happy to know you are happy, sweet Katie !

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

What a good day it was, I am happy for you

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

It's good that you made sure that it's your bed, Katie...MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray! We are so happy when YOU are happy, sweet Katie! XO

Gigi said...

Just dropping in to give you a bedtime smoochie. Hope you are having a good weekend! XOXO

The J-Cats said...

Katie, if YOU are happy, WE are happy!

John Bellen said...

Habits are hard to break, Katie, but some need to be, so humans can sleep.