Kitties, last night and afternoon were serene as always.
And below is early morning today, Kitties and Woofies..with MUCH hissing and howling and anguished moans...here is what happened:
An intruder that must have had horns or something, was spotted by me.
I screamed..hissed, had that low loud mournful moaning, and I even struck out at momma because she was in the same room. I hissed at her first and lunged for her, whapping her legs and feet despite her doing nothing to deserve it. But she was wearing jeans so she escaped unharmed and I was somewhat half hearted at it. Truly. I knew deep down it wasn't her fault.
It took an hour to be calmer. I couldn't even tolerate more than the rarest touch for being combed but I wanted to be combed anyway.
She didn't leave for her freezing walkie until I was calm.
I'm sorry, Mamma.




29 comments:
Dearest Katie Isabella,
WOW, did not know that your third name was 'TASMANIA'...
What a fangs, you meant business!
Glad you did calm down from whatever did rage you.
Hugs,
Mariette
Well, we sure hope that intruder never comes back! For both your and your mom's sake of course! We hope the rest of your week is much more relaxing!
What a bummer an intruder upset you, Katie! Do you know, we had a neighbor cat who saw me through the leaded glass doors and started to walk right up to me? My human went outside and politely told her to go away - and she did.
katie; now thatz what we call crankee azz cat chow face !!! :)
984 pawz UP, tho sorree ya had ta see what ya saw ~~~ ☺☺♥♥
I am sorry you got so upset. XO
Displaced aggressive, Katie! Whatever started you off, was darn lucky that you weren't able to get at them. Poor mama though.
Oh Katie - we hope you and Mama have a calm and loving day. We are sorry something got you so upset ! Purrs !
You really don't like intruders do you, Katie. I hope they stay away for your mum's safety!
Oh, those ebil introoders... !!! I know your mom understands, Miss Katie.
Oh Katie, I'm sorry you had that happen sweetie and I know your poor Mom was scared too. Hugs and a great big chill to you Katie.
I am sure that was very upsetting for everyone. I bet you are just tired of the impeachment hearings.
Katie, our mom's first cat would do the same thing!
Poor Katie and mom, been through the wringer lately!!!
Leo says: Katie! You're so fierce! You keep them at bay and I'll... well I'll support you quietly from here.. *whisper* I am not a whimp mommy..* You've had a bad time lately, darling girl, why dont you come over here, far from the scene of the troubles, and I'll lick your ears, give you treats and break out the nip, ok? Purrrrrrs
WE dont like introoders either Katie! Feline of Beins...
Oh! my goodness Katie look at that face..
ALL that hissing and snarling..
Thought l'd sent you another video..
How about giving this a try..
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Duqvb-IRv9c
Katie..If the above link does'nt open
for you...It might not...
But this should...
http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/57299-Mugsy-the-bad-ass-cat!
Katie! What was so upsetting? I hope that you got over "it" (whatever "it" was) and made nice with Mom - she loves you and doesn't want you to be unhappy - EVER! Purrrhaps getting that FIRST COMMENTER badge from yesterday's Teaser will cheer you up??????
Hugs, Teddy
I am so sorry there was a nasty intooder!! I bet it was humongous!! You were very brave and right to hiss and growl, but I expect mommy felt a bit hurt that you went for her. But I am sure it was accidental! ❤️❤️❤️
What the fluff?
Katie Isabella
I think I might know the introooder of which you speak!!! IT WAS NOT YOUR fault.
First a wee bit of CSI (Cat Scene Investigation), do you have a ceiling fan in the house?
If so, let me warn you,they are full of ghosties and things that make you have a hissin' fit!
Angel Madi would be way off in dreamy land when all of a sudden she'd look up at the ceiling,
eyes wide, ears back and take off like a rocket. She would literally fly up the stairs looking like she was possessed. Then as quickly as it started she was back downstairs in dream land. Once in a while she would do this when we had guests. Needless to say they were puzzled. We would said the fan monsters made her do it.
Hugs and thank goodness for jeans!!
Cecilia
Oh Katie san, I'm sorry you had an upsetting start of the day! I wonder what intruder you saw...maybe a kitty? Your mom is very kind to stay with you until you get calm. I hope you had a relaxing rest of the day. xo
Oh no! I'm sorry you turned into a bobcat this morning, KI. These things happen sometimes. Thank goodness you didn't hurt your Mom. We hope that whatever set you off is gone for good. Once at the VA I was afraid of a statue of Teddy Roosevelt's head. Mom couldn't get me past him. Luckily, next time I saw him, I was fine. Mom says I have a head full of jackasses. So, maybe....
Love and licks,
Cupcake
We sure are glad you can handle introoders but send calming purrs your way Katie. You were a First Commenter Yesterday and we both got a badge if that makes you feel better. It sure did me. Mom will be fine but watch those claws sweet girl
How terrible that you got so upset by an intruder
Poor Katie, and poor Mom, too! We wonder what got you so upset? XO
Wow, what a sight you must have seen to make you do that, Katie. Over at Lynn and Precious's, Precious doesn't care one whit for horned intruders. Can you imagine that?
Impressive fangs, Katie!
Holy carp! Let that be a lesson to that intruder! Sorry your mom got in the way of your "fit" but so nice you apologized and we know it wasn't your fault.
Scarey, huh? And our parents can't always see what we see......frustrating!
Post a Comment