July 7, 2019

A Surprise for Me and Mom

Kitties!  Several Days ago, a friend surprised  Mom and me with a very lovely rendering of me.  Mom enjoyed it so much that both of us decided that the feminine gif would be our Sunday Selfie.

Our friend Deedle said she felt that I was a girly girl.  I am!  So was Admiral.  We are both very girly and no one has ever thought I, a Tuxie girl, was a boy.  Not the first time. Everyone knew Admiral was a girl.  She was a Tortie after all.

Don't I  look all pretty and girly this morning? XO




I asked mom to put me in the Blog Hop today.  I'll be around to see you all in a few minutes.







31 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look very girly. Good to see you Katie Isabella.

The Whiskeratti said...

You are quite the beauty, Miss Katie.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are always such a pretty girl sweet Katie!

NanaDiana said...

What fun to get a rendering like that. You ARE a sweet little girlie-girl, Katie. Happy Sunday to you. xo Diana

meowmeowmans said...

That was so nice of your friend, Katie. You really are a pretty girly-girl!

Mickey's Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Simba said...

Pretty in pink!!

Mickey's Musings said...

You are indeed a very lovely girly girl Katie!
That is a very nice picture too.
WE love you pretty in pink <3
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very pretty effect for you, Katie.

Saku said...

Very pretty Katie! Have a great Sunday.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are very girly, Katie! I like to think I am, but I get mistaken for a boy sometimes.

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie Isabella you are a girly girl always looking your very best and sending love to all your pals
Hugs Cecilia

Timmy Tomcat said...

Katie you look so very girly today. We like visiting our gal pals as it can get tiring looking at all the boys around here.
Miss Fitz

Anonymous said...

Pink highlights do suit you, grrl!

pilch92 said...

That is beautiful. You are very girly. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's absolutely lovely!

The Island Cats said...

That’s beautiful, Katie!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Pretty in pink is definitely the way to go, at any time, and sure does make a lovely selfie, too.
Have a lovely and pink week.
Purrs
ERin

Smudge said...

You sure are gorgeous Miss Katie!

Pam and Teddy said...

Katie that is indeed a beautiful rendering of your lovely self - anyone who looks at you and sees "BOY" is a nutcase. No doubt about your girliness!

Hugs, Teddy

BeadedTail said...

You're a beautiful girly girl, Katie!

Tamago said...

Aw you are such a pretty girl, Katie san! Love your image in a pink tone. You are girly and lovely :-)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is definitely beautiful but look at the subject!

Eastside Cats said...

Katie, a girly girl still knows how to use her paw to get her point across!

World of Animals, Inc said...

You are looking so beautiful in your photo. Plus you are looking very girly. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals

Ivan from WMD said...

That is just lovely, Katie! What a thoughtful gift.

Just Mags said...

How nice of your friend to make that gift for you. Yes, in deed sweet Katie you look girly girly!. Hugs and nose kisses

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

You look so lovely

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We'd argue that you always look perfect, Katie Isabella. Of course, we're biased ...

Cupcake said...

You are a very girlie girl, KI. So am I. Sometimes when I go to the VA, the old soldiers think I'm a boy - even when I'm wearing my ruffliest sundress! What's up with those guys??

Love and licks,
Cupcake

John Bellen said...

You look like you have a coloured boa about your neck, Katie.