Kitties, I think my mom is getting anxious to find a way to convince me I need to sleep on the other pillow. Not:
1. With my waist lying across her neck.
2. Not with my head and face jammed into her ear.
3. Not with my shoulder and side covering half of her face, enveloping her nostrils.
4. Not holding her down from aching shoulder joint to fingertips.
5. Not smack in the middle of her chest. I am a trifle heavy. Her heart needs room to beat she says.
6. Not on top of her head behind the pillow.
7. Press my headie into her cheek and throw both arms heavily across her throat. And leave them .
Her Other Wishes Are as Follows:
1. Stop washing her forehead at varying times of the night.
2. Stop forcing her to wear a cap used to cover heads under motorcycle helmets.
3. Stop washing her hair in the night if it escapes that cap. That's why she wears it. To keep me out.
4. Stop jumping on her stomach in the night.
What IS OK:
Putting my warm soft paw in the outside of her ear. I tuck my claws up and in as tightly as they can go. And, lastly, Putting my paw on her face and going to sleep with it there.