February 17, 2018

Where Did it Go?

Kitties, this Monday coming up  starts the third week of unceasing rain.   Here I am again on my chair wondering what happened to the sun.  We used to have one.  Maybe someone borrowed it.  I wish we could get it back.  Three weeks is a long time to do without.  What if it never comes back?



30 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Hmmm.... That IS a worrisome thought.

My Mind's Eye said...

Well Katie I surely understand. We have had a very dreary week too except for Friday it was 80 degrees today HOWEVER it is 48....
C R A Z Y
Hugs madi your bfff

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope it returns!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We had the sun one day and then it ran off again. Hey Katie, we sent you and email.

Tamago said...

It’s really a long time without the sun. I’m sure sun will be back eventually and I hope it’ll be soon. We had sunshine here today. Come over so we can enjoy it together :-)

Anonymous said...

It was dry fer MONTHS, then wets every day fer 2 weeks. We wish the Weather Planners would balance things out a bit...

Photo Cache said...

You have every reason to worry. However, we'll fedex you some overnight okay?

Emma and Buster

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You know, we went through a period like that a year ago - here in usually sunny Southern California! But the sun did eventually return, and I'm sure yours will too.

Smudge said...

I'll try to send you some of mine from here. Lots of days there's so much and I sometimes feel like I'm hogging it all up. Dad took the plastic of the windows and I sense my perch will be going back up any day now, too! Be patient, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....well trust me Katie - it WILL be back. We have Mr. Sun disappear for DAYS and DAYS on end but eventually he remembers WE EXIST and comes back for us!

Hugs, Teddy

Cupcake said...

The sun always comes back. KI. Or maybe it'll snow. It snowed at my house last night, and guess what. It's so deep it TOUCHED MY BELLY. This is not OK, but Mom told me I was alright and the snow wasn't going to hurt me, so I did my best. I couldn't walk, so I popped up and down like popcorn.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

pilch92 said...

Don't worry, it will come back soon, maybe even tomorrow. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Ugh. That sounds not so fun, Katie. We had snow yesterday and last night, but today we have sunshine (and lots of it). Come visit!

Patzys Place said...

Don’t worry Katie, the sun misses you as much as you miss him! Just yell at those darn gray clouds to shove off at least a couple of hours a day and you will see your sun friend again.
Luvz, Patzy

Annie Bear said...

Katie, that looks like a great spot to wait out the rain. We've had quite a bitm but we've had sunshine too. I hope it returns for you soon!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

Bloody lovely

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Katie Isabella,
Yes, we all are longing for that sun, to come out strong and heal the aching back!
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

The Florida Furkids said...

Feel free to send some rain to us. We've had unusually high temps and no rain.

The Florida Furkids

Kitties Blue said...

Katie, it will come back! We finally saw sun on Sunday after thinking it had taken a permanent powder. The kitchen was filled with sun puddles. It was delightful. We hope Monday is your lucky day. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

John Bellen said...

We're getting plenty of snow here, more than we've had in the last few years combined. I know the rest of Canada is receiving the same, so it's probably wet all across the continent. There's nothing we can do but wait for spring, Katie. At least it should be a very green one.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I know how you feel, Katie. It is the same here so I can assure you I haven't taken your sun.

SailorEdgar said...

Katie, didn't your Mom tell you that it is up there even if you can't see it? Otherwise, there wouldn't be any light at all! :-)
Anyway, some day you will be able to sing "Here comes the sun..."

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Three WEEKS? MOUSES! That's a whole lot of rain. purrs

NanaDiana said...

Well- We have rain here today and it is cold so it is FREEZING rain! UGH! Hope you have some sunshine soon! xo Diana

Terri said...

Oh, Katie...send your rain to the Midwest. We need it so much!

Ivan from WMD said...

It seems those places that don't need it get it, and those places that do don't! The whole world is topsy-turvy, Katie!

Katie Isabella said...

I so wish I could. Honestly, William there below isight. Those who absolutely don't need it can't ever see the end of rain.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

No sunshine here either, Katie!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

The J-Cats said...

It IS furry worrying, We know, dearest Katie - but don't worry. Mr. Sunshine may be in hiding for now, but he ALWAYS comes back (eventually).

Anonymous said...

We've been askin' the same thing gawjus. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena