Deer! We'd like to watch deer TV, but that's a station we never get. We have a vishus squirrel here, a deer can't possibly be worse than our Mr. Squirrel!
Sounds like lots of exciting TV programs going on there! We haven't had deer show for a while, and certainly miss it. If you don't mind, we wanna come over to your place and watch TV together :-)
What happing with on TV do do you like for wealth of information to support your commitment to being the change with your Mum idea...I love to coming to see you! xxxooxx Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria. Michiko
Leo says: Yikes! I'm late! Get in your girlcave and stand back, I'm teleporting right to the front door of your cave! Please forgive me for being so late, I'll make it up to you by bringing some nip and maybe some chicken if I can sneak some away fast enough!
40 comments:
Oh, Katie, your furs look so glossy and pretty in the sunshine. Enjoy your shows!
Deer! We'd like to watch deer TV, but that's a station we never get. We have a vishus squirrel here, a deer can't possibly be worse than our Mr. Squirrel!
Hey - that is pawsome! Vischus Deer Channel is PREMIUM! We bet it's very pricey though.
Wow, Katie, you have a lot of great channels. That must be great fun for you. You all have a great week end.
Your ears say that you're on full alert, Katie.
Good job!
Ya' look so cute. Enjoy da teevee time.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
Hello darling :) Do you know, mum put the exact same picture of me on instagram and facebook today :) xoxox
You do look glowingly beautiful in the sunshine sweet Katie!
You has a great cat television with all those channels Katie. Enjoy!
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
Enjoy your TV channels Katie.
What, are you watching a variety show?
Sounds like ya got da Deluxe Package.
I like to watch for lizards.
Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
Sounds like lots of exciting TV programs going on there! We haven't had deer show for a while, and certainly miss it. If you don't mind, we wanna come over to your place and watch TV together :-)
We hope you're watching a good episode.
You look like you can't get your eyes off of the tv.
Emma and Buster
Oh, Katie, we LOVE those channels here, too! Enjoy, sweet girl!
Hugs to you and Mommy!
ooooh, you got the good PREMIUM package!
Ooooh, that picture from the back makes shivers run up and down my little spine, sweetheart. ::shiver::
Lucky you! Lots of great watching out your window!
Hugs, Sammy
I better grab some kitty treats and join you!! That looks like it is compelling TV! xoxo
Excellent capture of the beauteousness of your furs!
We too, do not have the deer channel. We do get the squirrel and birdie channels, of course.
They is the bestest! Mes also likes the Jack Rabbit Channel when mes in Calgary!
Kisses Sweet furrend
Nellie
Vicious deer? Our deer are not vicious. What makes yours seem that way? That could be scary! Some our birds are pretty vicious!
Oh dear, I mean Oh Deer :) They are fun to watch.
YOu are well occupied the TV channels must be riveting!
Vischus deer abound!!!
Kitties like to watch birdies, humans like to watch other humans
Bummer! We don't get the vishus deer channel!
Your looking for beautiful Rose or thinking about Gypsy? Your having a wonderful happy Mum with both of us..
What happing with on TV do do you like for wealth of information to support your commitment to being the change with your Mum idea...I love to coming to see you!
xxxooxx
Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
Michiko
Wow Katie, you sure lucked out in the channel department!
Leo says: Yikes! I'm late! Get in your girlcave and stand back, I'm teleporting right to the front door of your cave! Please forgive me for being so late, I'll make it up to you by bringing some nip and maybe some chicken if I can sneak some away fast enough!
We love to watch bird TV too Katie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Boy, I wish *we* had reception like that!
We got those channels this week too!
Oh boy! You got the premium cat channel package! I trust you firmly dispatched that vishus deer: get out of my domain!
I think your Mommy needs a little help *remembering* we need some new pictures of you. I wonder how you could remind her? Tap, tap, tap . . .
The Vishus Deer Channel is ecitin, but scary.
You have the bestest TV channels Katie. We don't have the deer channel here at our house. Some people in our city do, but we can't get it - phooey!
Post a Comment