Katie Isabella and Her Family
We are purring hard for Mom Tater to get a loving forever home.Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Just stopping by to say hi to the queentess and her attendant....PM Neora
Sending hugs.
Mommy wants to cry.
We purr...
Purrs for Mom Turtle...we hope she finds her forever home very soon.
Sending out extra adoption purrs NOW! PURRS!!!!
We're purring for Mom Turtle
Turtle must be missin' her little boy so much and I'm bettin' that Tater is missin' his mama, too. So sad. So very, very sad that they weren't adopted, together.Purrs,Nissy
Do more purr for turtle!
Yep and weez be purrayin' and sharin' she gets one soon.Luv ya'Dezi and Lexi
I am purring lots for Turtle to get a home!
katie...we trooooooo lee troooooo lee hope turtle finds her forevers....♥♥♥♥ N soon
Katie, when we saw the news on Brian's blog yesterday, we were so, so sad. I will say a prayer for her.
We have our paws crossed for a happy ending for Mom Turtle... very soon!
Thanks for sharing her sweet friends.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
We are purring hard for Mom Tater to get a loving forever home.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Just stopping by to say hi to the queentess and her attendant....
PM Neora
Sending hugs.
Mommy wants to cry.
We purr...
Purrs for Mom Turtle...we hope she finds her forever home very soon.
Sending out extra adoption purrs NOW! PURRS!!!!
We're purring for Mom Turtle
Turtle must be missin' her little boy so much and I'm bettin' that Tater is missin' his mama, too. So sad. So very, very sad that they weren't adopted, together.
Purrs,
Nissy
Do more purr for turtle!
Yep and weez be purrayin' and sharin' she gets one soon.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
I am purring lots for Turtle to get a home!
katie...we trooooooo lee troooooo lee hope turtle finds her forevers....♥♥♥♥ N soon
Katie, when we saw the news on Brian's blog yesterday, we were so, so sad. I will say a prayer for her.
We have our paws crossed for a happy ending for Mom Turtle... very soon!
Thanks for sharing her sweet friends.
Post a Comment