I am right here in my sunny window. I have NO idea what on earth Mom was talking about. Do I seem to be crowding a bed? No. Am I near a bed? No. I am hereby expressing my opinion of the whole whining session she had!
You are right. We see no sign of a bed anywhere near you or you anywhere near a bed. We don't know what your mom was complaining about. Obviously she was wrong!
Way to go Katie, that is telling that Mom with that raspberry. Hope you and the Mom work out the sleeping arrangements.Hope both of you have a fantastic day.
Oh and with regard to your mom's not-so-secret passion for my stripy friend. I am glad she knows where her loyalties really lie so am thanking her for sticking up for my poor sunburnt toesies! :)
We knew your mom was making up the whole entire story Katie! Yep, there's no way you'd take up the bed since you are just a sweet, little precious Queen!
Oh Katie san, you've got such cute raspberry out! You are sweet little kitty and there is no way you can crowd the bed. Your mom is just imagining things :-) Hehehe.
Katie san, please come over to our place any time! We love your visit and have fun together!
Darling, If you could just scooch over a little to the right, I think there would be plenty of space on that lovely red quilt for a floofy black ManCat. XOXOXOXOXO
Silly Mommy! ;) Maybe you need a bigger bed. Though we doubt it will put an end to the "bed wars". It will probably give your Mommy a good workout instead. MOL!
Katie, you look cozy there and very innocent too ! We kitties know that all Moms hog the bed! Good that you persevere ;) heehee Purrs Georgia and Julie, Treasure and JJ
Hi darling! I took my tunnel out to the buffalos--it's about 2 miles or so, which seemed kind of far for other transit options. The Tunnel is sooooooo efficient, don't you think? XOXOXOX
44 comments:
You are right. We see no sign of a bed anywhere near you or you anywhere near a bed. We don't know what your mom was complaining about. Obviously she was wrong!
Way to go Katie, that is telling that Mom with that raspberry. Hope you and the Mom work out the sleeping arrangements.Hope both of you have a fantastic day.
I just came from the so-called battle scene Miss Katie. I can vouch for you!!! ;)
Oh and with regard to your mom's not-so-secret passion for my stripy friend. I am glad she knows where her loyalties really lie so am thanking her for sticking up for my poor sunburnt toesies! :)
We have no idea what your human was complaining about, either, Katie. We can see you're no where near YOUR bed at the moment!
Hee hee, Katie, you're such a cutie! It's not a war, you win paws down!
I'd say that's a purrrfectly justified raspberry to your Mom Katie! Totally!
Hugs, Sam
Careful, Katie, what if your face freezes like that?! :-)
Good for you Katy - we'll send your Mum some too.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Oh Katie, you know humans, they are never happy and always whine! I'm glad you finally told her off. What is it about the bed anyway????
Oh Katie you are just too cute! What an adorable picture and we know you are no bed hog. You deserve that bed. MOL
Oh, look at the little pink tongue!
Katie, we all know that in a house with cats, the humans are the ones crowding the bed!
We kitties only allow the humans to share our bed.
Your human should be HONORED to get a sliver of your bed, Katie!
I know you are nice and really do share!
We knew your mom was making up the whole entire story Katie! Yep, there's no way you'd take up the bed since you are just a sweet, little precious Queen!
we think sum ones mom iz just mad her dinna get ta go with lion two de Serengeti....
frank lee we iz mad we dinna get ta go with lion two de Serengeti...
lets just all be mad we dinna get ta go with lion two de Serengeti....
reddy.....get mad....
hizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
♥♥♥♥♥
Oh, Miss Katie! You are a sight! Be sweet to Mom, now. xo
Oh Katie san, you've got such cute raspberry out!
You are sweet little kitty and there is no way you can crowd the bed. Your mom is just imagining things :-) Hehehe.
Katie san, please come over to our place any time! We love your visit and have fun together!
MOL! You tell her!
We love that little tongue tip in the photo! Of course there are no bed wars. You simply own the bed, the end!
You told her, Katie! And showed her, too!
Oh yeah, Katie - totally raspberry-worthy!
Querida Katie você está muito fofa!
and to make your point across even better you have to stick out your tongue at the mom. we like that very much.
Emma and Buster
You look like a beautiful kitty sunning herself by the window. I don't see a bed anywhere.....
Darling, If you could just scooch over a little to the right, I think there would be plenty of space on that lovely red quilt for a floofy black ManCat. XOXOXOXOXO
Silly Mommy! ;) Maybe you need a bigger bed. Though we doubt it will put an end to the "bed wars". It will probably give your Mommy a good workout instead. MOL!
Our #1 occasionally has bed issues too, Katie, and we have no idea what she is going on about either…
Purrs,
The Chans
We don't see any bed nearby. :) Humans are silly.
It's all about perspective. ~xoxo~
I agree with that tongue-'tude 100%!
Purrz, your adoring fan,
Selina
the sticking out tongue is so the sweetest. Spotted any interesting cloud formations lately? Love Helen, Bingley and Darcy xxx
Yeah! You tell her! When I get out of exile, imma be all OVER the bed! - Crepes.
Meweek Katie, mommy bigified da NVR-Miss litter box page and da dimensions on da box is:22"long x 15" wide x 11.25" high
Hope that helps.
Luv ya'
Dezi
Humans and their beds! Go Figure!
That's my harness that you are seeing around my waist, Katie. -Scout
Katie, you look cozy there and very innocent too !
We kitties know that all Moms hog the bed!
Good that you persevere ;)
heehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Not to worry, Katie, we know who is boss in your family!
Right, Katie? Mommy must be imagining things! :)
I did that pink tongue out too. MOL!
Hi darling! I took my tunnel out to the buffalos--it's about 2 miles or so, which seemed kind of far for other transit options. The Tunnel is sooooooo efficient, don't you think? XOXOXOX
Yer too small to take over the whole bed. It must be yer Mom's fault.
Sweet Katie, you has to be so innocent of hogging the bed.
Angel Kassey
Post a Comment