Kitties! MY Auntie Karen posted this on mom's Facebook page and it was so accurate I hoped to be able to share of with all of your mom's and dad's. Have a glance and see if it isn't true?
When M saw this, all she could do was nod in agreement - especially about the napping quarters and heaving spot. MOL! All they need is the spot where the human tummy (aka Kitty Trampoline)would be!
Well, the grooming salon is well-placed, but I only use it when the Human is safely OUT of bed, preferably OUT of the house completely! I do not approve of being ON the bed when the Human is IN the bed. You just never know when they're gonna get all grabby-hands. XOXOXOOXOX
What is a good news Katie! you and Mum both of thinking of these day. you know how to do at everyday.. I can read Mum's the Meditation area? Have a good time today Mum! xxxooo sis,katie.Miyuki,and Victoria, Michiko
That is very true but in that house there are like ten cats on the bed so the areas are much smaller and probably more of them. That is pretty darn funny. Hope you all have a great day.
Not exactly accurate for me (I hork up at the bottom, not the top). Mai mom recently gave me my own folded up quilt and I've been sleeping there day and night. For now.
33 comments:
Highly accurate, Katie! Only, we use the peep's pillows, too. MOL!
Happy Thursday, sweet girl.
>smooches<
All true, Katie, great cartoon. :-)
You should see how we force our human to contort her body in the smaller bed now. Heh heh heh.
Nicki & Derry
Lol Miss Katie. I know you give mom more room than a tiny little spot. xx
thiz bee veree troo katie !!! we like de heavin spot de best !!! heerz two a ton oh toona N trout thurzday !!~~
Very true! I use my Mommy's pillow too! Sometimes she has another one lower so she has a place to put her head!
Yep, that is it exactly!
MOL sounds about right!
Yes! Yes, Katie! It's perfect. :)
Ha ha ha ha! That's very funny, Katie!
Yup! Looks about right ;) heeheehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure, JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie
Oh this is so cute! I love the foot attack zone. LOL!!
why...did some peep just figure this out??? We have all known this for...well, like eons...right?
Hee hee, that's funny!
Very clever!
Yup that looks about right.
Binga says this is wrong because there's no spot set aside for her to beat up on Boodie.
A cat must have drawn this picture, Katie. It's purrfect!
Yup, my cats totally agree 4realz!
It's not just SORT of true - it's TOTALLY true!!
Hugs, Sam
Katie we haven't seen your Mom's area on the bed or does she have to sleep standing up!!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Maggie agrees. She says ,"Yes. It is just like that." ~xo~
When M saw this, all she could do was nod in agreement - especially about the napping quarters and heaving spot. MOL! All they need is the spot where the human tummy (aka Kitty Trampoline)would be!
Wowwzers! Who ever did that really knows what happens in our house!
Kisses
Nellie
I will take your word for it Katie that it is right since I don't have a cat nor am I a cat
I will take your word for it Katie that it is right since I don't have a cat nor am I a cat
It's exactly, exactly true!
Yes, indeed, Katie! That's exactly how it works at our house. :)
Hugs to you and Mommy!
Well, the grooming salon is well-placed, but I only use it when the Human is safely OUT of bed, preferably OUT of the house completely! I do not approve of being ON the bed when the Human is IN the bed. You just never know when they're gonna get all grabby-hands. XOXOXOOXOX
What is a good news Katie! you and Mum both of thinking of these day.
you know how to do at everyday..
I can read Mum's the Meditation area?
Have a good time today Mum!
xxxooo
sis,katie.Miyuki,and Victoria,
Michiko
So funny and too true! :)
That is very true but in that house there are like ten cats on the bed so the areas are much smaller and probably more of them. That is pretty darn funny. Hope you all have a great day.
Yep , that´s true over at my place too :)
XOXO
Not exactly accurate for me (I hork up at the bottom, not the top). Mai mom recently gave me my own folded up quilt and I've been sleeping there day and night. For now.
Post a Comment