Mommy said you asked if I was really 8lbs. I am actually 8.15lbs! I look small don't I? Boomer is the biggest at 13.5lbs. Even Whisky is smaller than him!
Pish-tosh! I say you are atop the pink covers with the white sheet folded back over you, right in front of the left pillow. You are stretched out being Flat Katie.
Unless you're off with that Boomie or somefing, cause you're not here with me. Where you should be.
35 comments:
WE can't see you! Are you UTB or in another room?
UTB with me! Hee hee.
Love, Boomie
Mommy said you asked if I was really 8lbs. I am actually 8.15lbs! I look small don't I? Boomer is the biggest at 13.5lbs. Even Whisky is smaller than him!
...Tutu
Well the kitty seems to be well hidden.I don't see any lumps that might be Katie. She must be UTB.
Hope all of you have a great day.
Oh no! We can't see you!
Where are you Miss Katie? xx
We can't see you - have you got your invisibility cloak on?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
You are hiding while having your nap?
Come out! Come out! Don't hide that pretty face.
in de familee room, chillaxin ona ree cliner chair; watchin garfield mewvies while talkin ta boomer on de fone N eatin sum pizza pies
???
!!!
:)
I can't find you, but Mom likes the music on the wall. We have some on our living room wall.
Mandu
Where is Katie????? Hmm, I bet Mom decided to show that her bed does get made every day.
Three. Two. One. Ready or not... here I come! purrs
Behind a pillow? No no, you're the one TAKING the picture, right? Did you steal the flashy box?? MOL
Hang on a second... Is that the kitty sitting on a window in the reflection in the music picture??? Or am I just seeing things?
Are you behind the pillows?
Purrs,
The Chans
Katie, you are doing a great hiding job!
I see you pretty Katie...NOT!
Do we see a slight Katie-lump unner the white sheet at the wall side? Unless its that, you must be UTB!
Cant see you are you under the bed.. Hugs GJ xx
Where indeed! I hope you don't consider that a 'made' bed! Without the cat; it ain't 'all that'!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Yes, I DO think I see you now! Slightly to the right of center, a little lump under the white sheet. Very flat cat, Katie!
We can barely make you out but we see you!!!!
We can't see you! Hope your mom can so she doesn't squish you!
Are you behind the camera?
Katie! I see you are excellent at hide and seek! :) I'll count to 10, then start to look.
Smart Katie is out of the cameras view! heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie
Seriously, where are you?? Must be UTB!
Are you hiding behind those pillows, Katie?
Pish-tosh! I say you are atop the pink covers with the white sheet folded back over you, right in front of the left pillow. You are stretched out being Flat Katie.
Unless you're off with that Boomie or somefing, cause you're not here with me. Where you should be.
Is yous hinging under the bed? Me likes to hide under the bed!
Kisses
Nellie
Don't torture us, Katie, where are you?! :-)
Uh Oh!!
Under the bed??
gnashing claws...wringing paws...worried...drip, drip, drip...sweaty paws
Are you...UNDERCOVER? MOL.
Post a Comment