September 8, 2012

Caturday Spa Treatment day


28 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love your cartoon Katie - it made Mum giggle too.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

SailorEdgar said...

How true! :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh how funny!!!

La Cabeza Grande said...

MOL! Funny cartoon, Katie. Funny but true. He-hee!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL!!!!!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's a funny cartoon!

Katnip Lounge said...

MOL!!

(psssst: Mommy doesn't get it.)

GreatGranny said...

Sooo cute and funny, sweet Katie.
xoxo Kassey

Unknown said...

Oh Katie!
That is the bestest! Me LOVES self serving my beauteous claws!
Kisses
Nellie

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Katie and what a precious story you posted on Friday...there is no bond stronger than a kitty and Mom.

MOL at the cartoon too
Hugs madi your BFFF

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL! I found that the other day on FB and shared it on my page there.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I prefer self-service!
Purrs

BeadedTail said...

MOL! Thanks for the chuckle Katie!

Pattyskypants said...

Self-service looks like WAAAAAY more fun!

CATachresis said...

A caticure!

Tamago said...

Hehehe I love the cartoon Katie san!
I think my boys go for self-service :-)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We prefer the self service

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We saw that on Mom Paula's FB and thought it was great! Of course, we don't do that.

Donna said...

Hee hee, that is funny. :)

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

HAHAHA! Both me and my human Tommy laughed at this one! So funny and ahh so true...!

Noir

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha! The Human and I laffded and laffded at this cartoon! It is really a good one.

You know, they unfeelingly clippy-clawed me at the v-e-t's (as if hacking off other body parts wasn't enough!) and it is taking like FOREVER to get them sharpened up again. Honestly, I never sufficiently appreciated my long, needle-sharp claws before! Sigh. They WILL grow back--right???

Anonymous said...

Heh, watching Ollie try and scratch at his post, after he has had his claws clipped... it is like trying to grip a greasy pole!
BOL
Ambassador Schonheit

Anonymous said...

Totally! Who needs to spend our hard earned allowance on a mani/pedi when a perfectly good couch or chair will do!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

BostonBoy said...

I'm sure you wouldn't be caught do that to a chair.

A Tonk's Tail said...

FaRADaY: *raises paw* I'm totally into self service over here. And for SOME reason, Mommy's mad at me lately. Might have something to do with the new chair she brought home yesterday. Geeeeez.

A Tonk's Tail said...

FaRADaY: *raises paw* I'm totally into self service over here. And for SOME reason, Mommy's mad at me lately. Might have something to do with the new chair she brought home yesterday. Geeeeez.

Unknown said...

That's the truth!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!