My bff would be upset. He loves his sisfurs kissies! And mine. I think. Anyway, I think they are fine. That's all that counts, right? bff=Maggie the Schnauzer. Me=sweet lady cat. Although, this did make mommy smile, so thank you ;)
That is too cute. But the kitties here love our doggies and give them kisses all the time and spend a lot of time washing their faces.But love the picture, especially since the dog is wagging his tail.
Thanks for coming by to comfort me. I hadded a kinda bad day UTB sulking. But tonight I am feeling better. I ate some dinner, got some brushies, and have been out from UTB for the last few hours. The Human says my "ballage area" looks fine to her and I purred when she petted me and I even played a tiny tiny tiny bit, so I think I am gradually coming out of my funk. Sigh. I cannot say I do not feel traumatized!
But I am sitting on my Tower looking out the window, so I think things will get better. I fure in another few days I might be almost back to normal. The Human felt very guilty when I was trying to sit on my Ess and sharpen my nails because I kept slipping around and couldn't get a good grip since my nails had been clipped so short.
It's all just an OUTRAGE, isn't it my darling??? Come over and cuddle later??
43 comments:
LOL!! Thank you Miss Katie for the smile this morning. xx
My bff would be upset. He loves his sisfurs kissies! And mine. I think. Anyway, I think they are fine. That's all that counts, right?
bff=Maggie the Schnauzer.
Me=sweet lady cat.
Although, this did make mommy smile, so thank you ;)
Ha ha ha ha, good one!
Such a silly girl! Me laff-N-laff!
You've made us smile Katie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
That is too cute. But the kitties here love our doggies and give them kisses all the time and spend a lot of time washing their faces.But love the picture, especially since the dog is wagging his tail.
Hehehe... that's funny. purrs
Mol .tanks fur the smile. Mom smiled but I am in with the vet now. Mom will blog later.
Clever cartoon! I can't imagine Gracie playing "spin-the-bottle" at all!
Our fur gang said hehehehe.
That looks like everycat's nightmare! HAH!
Bleagh! Who invited the dog anyway?
MOL!
MOL...... ^..^
da mom thinkz "poor puppy" :(
HA!
♥♥XOXOXO♥♥
Heehee.It looks like the dog wouldn't mind s few kitty kisses though :)
the critters in the cottage xo
Hilarious!!!! Dog breath, yuk - LOL
MOL! That is SO funny!
That made us giggle! Enjoy your Fursday Katie!
Hahahaha. It's almost a scene from here! 7 cats and 1 dog. LOL!!
That was cute, but a woofie smoochie is okay!
MOL!!!!!
I love this SO much!!!
Will have to share on Facebook!
; ) Katie
That would be Austin! LOL
Hehehe
SOTRUE!
~Henry
LOL! Awwwwww poor woofie!! LOl! Take care
x
Hrumph! This is exactly the kind of discrimination that a dog gets when you hang out with a bunch of cats!
Oh well...
Ambassador Schonheit
MOL!!!
Haha! Good one, Katie!
Mom thinks the Doggie just wanted to be part of the Kitty Club through I agree with Orange Kitty on Dog kisses.
MOL!!!!!!
purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.
MOL! That's funny.
Of course hanging out with cats does have its advantages, such as illicit raids to their food bowls!
BOL
Ambassador Schonheit
My sentiments exactly, Miss Katie!:)
Me would go, "Eeeewwww, dog Slobber!", but Kozmo LIKES kissing the hairy slobbery sisters.
Go figure
Kisses
Nellie
I would kiss him. :)
HAHAHAHA! That's great!
Oh, sweet Katie that was funny! Hugs and nose kisses
Ha ha ha ha ha!! You maded us laff, Katie!
Thanks for coming by to comfort me. I hadded a kinda bad day UTB sulking. But tonight I am feeling better. I ate some dinner, got some brushies, and have been out from UTB for the last few hours. The Human says my "ballage area" looks fine to her and I purred when she petted me and I even played a tiny tiny tiny bit, so I think I am gradually coming out of my funk. Sigh. I cannot say I do not feel traumatized!
But I am sitting on my Tower looking out the window, so I think things will get better. I fure in another few days I might be almost back to normal. The Human felt very guilty when I was trying to sit on my Ess and sharpen my nails because I kept slipping around and couldn't get a good grip since my nails had been clipped so short.
It's all just an OUTRAGE, isn't it my darling??? Come over and cuddle later??
Uh, I FIGURE in a couple days.... Sigh. It's so hard to get competent help these days!
Oh, what a funny picture! If I was to play 'Spin the Bottle", and there was a dog there, that's exactly what I would think!
Hmm, I saw in your profile "You single", no, I'm not a tom-cat, BUT, when you get a man-cat be sure to let me now!
Meowing Off,
~Wu-Dong
Hi Katie!
What a wonderful time that I love to be with you.
xoxox
Michiko
But...but... what if it's a BOOTIFUL lady dog? Then I'd make an exception...
MOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slobbery, probably ate something outta the litter box, yeah...NOT THE DOG!
Post a Comment