February 8, 2014

Caturday and an Award From Nellie (who I loves!)

Kitties!  yesterday Nellie from The Cat From Hell  gived me an award!  The Sunshine Award, and she complimented me saying that I spread sunshine which she needs to combat the winter doldrums.  I was thrilled.  One, I loves Nellie furry much.  Two,  I  am honored that she finds me to be happy and sunny because I  really am, every day.  XXOO to you, Nellie.  Fanks you. ❤


Kitties, if you haven't been to see her award and her nominations, I ask that you go today!~  She did an excellent presentation of each nominee (something I can't do..my mom is too too lame) and her representations are not only spot on, they are funny.  Wait till you see the one she did for ME, Katie!  OMC, I wish I could save that forever!!!

I am to nominate about ten kitties, so here goes!!

Stunning Keisha

Truffle and Brûlée at Sweet Purrfections

Madi and Mom at DownHomeinNC.

Friends Furever

Shaggy and Scout at Little Cat Feet

Spitty at SpittySpeaks

Gracie of GoodnessGracie

Nerissa's Life

TwinkletoeTails

Four White Paws

Fanks you dear Nellie.  Love and kisses and we LOVED that nomination!!  xxooxx always .

32 comments:

SailorEdgar said...

Another great award for a great kitty (and a great Mom, too)! Congratulations!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a great award pretty Katie and you always bring sunshine where ever you go!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thank you Katie! We are very honored you thought of us!

Marg said...

Wow, good for you Katie on getting that award. We love that Nellie too. She is the best. And so is their dog Bob. Hope you have a wonderful week end.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Concats on your award Katie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Awww... thanks so much! It's beautiful and do you know what? So are you.

Purrs,
Nissy

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie...thank you very very much.
I'll get mom to work on posting it very soon.
Your bfff Madi sending hugs

Unknown said...

Mes is so furry happy that yous loves it!
Mes can emails yous the the gif! penelope(dot)catfromhell@gmail.com
Kisses
Nellie

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We absolutely loved (and laughed) at the GIF Nellie made of you. It was really very very funny!
Congratulations on your new award, my always happy Katie!

Beth said...

Congratulations Miss Katie for your award! You truly are a ray of sunshine. xx

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Concats on your great award Miss Katie.

My Mind's Eye said...

HEY KATIE...WOOHOO MOM HAS MY LOVELY SUNSHINE AWARD READY TO AUTO POST TOMORROW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING SO SWEET TO SHARE IT WITH ME.
WE ALL NEED MORE SUNSHINE
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations, Katie - that IS an awesome award!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award Katie. Nellie gave me the award too and it was such fun at her picnic wasn't it. I loved the gif she made of you.

The Island Cats said...

Congratulations on your award, Katie.

Cathy Keisha said...

Concats on the award. Whoa! Me and Spitty at the same picnic with lots of other pretty lady cats. I’m gonna keep him under wraps, that’s for sure.

Gigi said...

Ahhhhhh, thank you my sweetest little darling girl!! I am, uh, not *quite* myself today, but I should be totally good to go pretty darn soon. Meanwhile, I shall bask in the warmth of your affections XOXOXOXOX

The Chair Speaks said...

Congrats on the award! Purrs!

Anonymous said...

Concatulations Katie! We got that magical award from Nellie too.....she did a fun job of passing that one on. We got it from her but it will be a while before my Mom can "get it together" to pass it on!! Happy Sunday....

Hugs, Sammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. What a nice award. You do brighten things up. ~xo~

CATachresis said...

Well you really deserve the Sunshine Picnic award Katie, as you bring sunshine into all our lives. Sweet Nellie gave it to me too, but I think she might have been mixing me up with Kozmo!! MOL

La Cabeza Grande said...

Oh, how wonderful is that! And we love the animated nomination piccie. Yes, you bring sunshine to all those who know you, dear Katie.

Swami Zoe said...

Concatulations! Happy Sunday! Me-Ommmmm

Tamago said...

Congratulations on your award, Katie san!! You truly are bright and warm sunshine!!
Happy Sunday!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

PURRS...

'Cause I just felt like sendin' some.

Purrs,
Nissy

Oui Oui said...

Thank you Katie so much for thinking of us! It's so well deserved and you are our little ray of sunshine, especially when you visit a certain post. Then you make us laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

Concatulations on the awardie! and to the awardiees!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw congratulations sweetheart! You ARE sunshine to all of us! Especially Leo.. *wink*

Old Kitty said...

Awwww what a well deserved award lovely Katie Isabella! Enjoy!! Take care
x

Mariodacat said...

Congratulations sweetie on your bootiful award.

SquirrelQueen said...

Concats on your very cool new award Katie!

Purrs,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

The Cat Guy said...

wows!! YOu deserve big awardie!! Thanks for passing it to us, working on accepting speech now.