September 10, 2017

I Has a Saloon!

Kitties!  I went to the #WLF #GoldRush yesterday and today, I got to be the judge of the spitting contest!  I could see all the contestants aiming for the spittoon and take my time evaluating their style, accuracy or other attributes (three sadly, kept missing and spat on their comrades in front of them).  Sadly, Mom found that hilarious beyond the telling.  The mule spat too.

When mommy saw me judging the contestants I have never EVER heard her laughing like that!  She must have needed to laugh a lot because laughter kept rising up and bubbling out for hours.  Every time she thought of the pictures and went over them to assist me to judge, she started laughing.  LOUD too. She told me on returning from the store a while ago that she got to thinking of those pictures while driving along and and one seeing her in their rear view mirror or pulling along side must have wondered what on earth would make someone just laugh like that!

Here I am in my Saloon that the prospectors came in after we had our panning for gold event.  @SantasCat did my avi for me for which I am very grateful.  Ya shoulda been there!


20 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun!

    Leo: *wolf whistles at the picture!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Katie! Lookat you all glammed up on stage! What an honor to judge a spitting contest. Did you toss one of those garters out into the audience so some lucky boycat got a souvenir?

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Katie you look very alluring! I am allured! But I am not sure that spitting is what a well brought up British boy cat would do, though it sure sounds like fun!! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look ravishing, Katie.

    I'm not sure how N & D would feel about spitting, they'd probably be all for it. :-)

    I know how *I* feel, however. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable beyond words sweet Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like your mom found her own kind of nip to laugh like that! We can't picture a spitting contest so we know our mommy can't. You do look rather, uh, tall at the saloon though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My peeps once witnessed a watermelon spitting contest but never ever a real live spit contest. How funny
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, KI. You are full of surprises. Mom always accuses me of spitting on the floor. What is wrong with her? It's called drooling! Duh. I'm a dog. *glerp*

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's quite an outfit, Katie! Looks like the judging was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like quite the event!
    You look pretty and sext Katie ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that would have been fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a lot of fun, like a good time was had by all. You look gorgeous sweet girl friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, boy! You sure look purrdy ♥ I still hear the music from the player piano.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty, Katie!!! I really like your cute outfit. You look so stylish:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are.I must say, you are the best looking saloon keeper we have ever even. You go girl! So we will begin inspecting all saloons tomorrow. I suspect your facility will pass with flying colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like it was a lot of fun! You look very pretty in your outfit, Katie san :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO