February 17, 2016

I Have an Awardie! Fanks you.

I have an awardie from Friends FurEver and I am very grateful to be nominated.  Fanks you my furriends. Here is the pretty award.  There are some rules to accepting and some nominations as well.


The rules are to thank the person who nominated you for the award and link their name to your blog.  Then copy the rules and add the blog award badge to your blog and in your sidebar.

Then, share seven fact about yourself to your fellow bloggers.  Then you may nominate up to 15 other bloggers.

My first fact is whatever I mention about my behavior in my blog is actually true.  I make sure mommy never has to pretend I am very loving because I am very loving.  (I have kicked her to the curb in bed again as now she is back from her weekend trip that traumatized me!!! and I gave her special attention the first three nights.  Now I sleep on my side of the bed.  She'll get used to it. Can't spoil her.

My second fact is that I love helping mom when she is in the human litterbox as she combs her hair and does her face.  I lie on the tub edge draped on both sides,  a soft monorail cat.

My third fact is I am finally---just in the past year or so, getting so I don't go completely berserk when Gingers and Maine Coons and Himalayan kitties trespass.  Oh I speak out, but no longer in a maniacal sort of way.  Mom just does not come into the room I am protesting in so I calm down quickly.

My fourth fact is that I have rarely eaten all my breakfast  or dinner at once.  It takes me several hours to finish it off but I will IF she piles it up into a heap after I have had the first part.

My fifth fact is when mom is away I do play!  She will come back from working out for example and my toys will be all over the house, moved from my room to the rest of the rooms.  There will be deep paw prints in the carpet where I have skidded and where I took off at a dead run.  I do this every day. I can entertain myself.

My sixth fact is the one that makes mom so happy and so smiley.  It is when I have been to my potty box for making a deposit other than pee and I come running out through the kitchen..stop on a dime as soon as I see mom.  Then, as I have told you several times before, I lock eyes with her if she's sitting in the living room.  I make my eyes as wide as half dollars she says, and I  rise up to stand on my legs, straight up!  I walk toward her wild eyed ,and spread my arms  completely out to my sides.  I walk maybe 4-5 steps and drop to my four feets still looking at her.  Then, I puff my tail real big; I make a Halloween cat back, still locking eyes with mom, hop about 5 hops  and then...I turn quickly and run like the sucky monster was after me all the way down the hall and back several times.  It's the best show in the Western hemisphere she says.

My seventh fact is I pace the hallway where the foyer and the regular hall meet and then I flop and stare at her when it is time for bed.   I won't budge till she does.  Then I help her make her final trips around before she goes in to the bedroom, and I accompany her to bed.  I do NOT allow reading.  Admiral did, but I have a strict rule that reading will NOT be done. Both hands are for petting and scritchies before lights out.


I will ask that anyone who would like to have the award that do not have it yet, please take it and let us hear your seven facts.  I'll love it.

Chow for now, Meow (fanky yoo Austin!)








32 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awardie, Katie. We liked reading those facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats on that nice award, Katie darling. Those are the bestest facts I have ever read! You know, we kitties CAN change--I am so much friendlier and less scared than I used to be--the Human never believed I would learn to cuddle and purr and be nice to her and play--it's amazing. Also, I no long dash UTB to hide when peeps come over (I mean, there are so many BETTER things to do UTB....) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ConCATS on your great awardie, Miss Katie! We would still love to see you do that thing you describe in your sixth fact. :)

    Hugs to you and Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations on your award, Katie! I wish your human were able to take videos, because I would love to see one of that dance you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever not eaten all my food at once!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concats on your award Katie :)
    We loved all those facts,especially #6.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awardie Katie! Oh my gosh! I would LOVE to see your post-box show! That sounds stunningly adorable!!! I wonder if your mommy can catch it on video?
    Star used to run like the sucky monster was after her post-box too, no other show, just running around and up and down the stairs as fast as she could! Even shortly before she passed at the age of 14 that was her one big crazy of the day and it was awesome.
    Smooches Katie, for just being so adorable!
    Leo says: I'm glad you don't fret as much over your invaders, but still know that I'm willing to come over and give them the hissing of their lives and scare them off with my largeness if you ever want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Katie what wonderful FACTS you gave us! Mom and I love the "happy dance" you do after you've done a #2 in your potty box.....I get pretty wound up too but I also always find my Mom wherever she is and TELL HER (big meows) that I've been a GOOD BOY. She knows what to do and I make sure she cleans my box ASAP! I'm glad you're happy - that makes ME happy.....

    Love, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ConCats on your award :) Oh Katie I loved those facts about you! Do you know, #4 is the same for me too!! I never eat all the food at once, even when The Staff gives me less to start with and then she comes along and piles the remains all up in the middle for me so my delicate little whiskers don't get hurtified by the edges of the dish! #6 made us laugh and laugh!! And the last one is pretty much the same here too except I don't generally want to sleep with her after the initial herding into the bedroom, so reading generally takes place. Chow for now Meow baby ;) ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concats on your award Katie. I never eat all my food in one go either, and my mum puts what's left in a nice pile for me. I run like my tail is on fire too after I have been in the litter box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie, we received this same award and did our post today too! It was so much fun to read these things about you. I loved reading about #6. That is so funny! The lady piles back up the food for us when it gets smooshed to the sides. It's so great that you play like in #5.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Concatulations on your award. Mom says she would luff to see a video of your post-deposit celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big congratulations to you Katie. That is great and it was such fun to read all those facts about you. Sounds like you sure have a fun life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reading about you, Miss Katie. Congratulations on your award. You do have a lovely blog. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was thinking it must be about time you got another award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are very interesting facts about you, Katie. We love getting to know more about our friends! Your antics sound so entertaining - the Mom says she wishes she could watch you for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  17. KATIE I WOULD PAY 87 DOLLARS TO SEE YOU DO #6...THAT MUST BE THE MOST ENDEARING THING EVER. (you are proud of your potty deposit and strutting your beautifulness)
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Katie, your mom is so lucky to have you. You are, indeed, a very special kitty. I would love to see a video of you doing some of those things. I knew that there was a good reason that I follow your blog. Kisses and scritches!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your award. I loved learning more about you- especially #6 and 7. I would love to see that show :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your award, Katie san! I really would love to see your show after deposit making. Must be so much fun to see you on your two legs! Goro runs like a crazy cat after potty break, too, but he hasn't done two legs thing so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, dear, beautiful Katie, what a special girl you are. What cute facts you have shared. We really enjoyed reading this post. Congratulations on your awardie sweetie. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the nice award beautiful Katie and we loved reading your facts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. conga ratz two ewe katie on yur award....we loved reedin mor a bout ewe N we wood reel lee lovez seein number six on film !!! think bout it will ya !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your lovely, well-deserved award sweetie. Love hearing your 7 facts. You are one very special girl - M has always said that, and I believe she is right.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my! Is there a video of your après potty performances? I can just image the furry monorail bathtub pose- you are so unique and cute, Ms Katie.
    xxoo
    Maggie and the Boys
    (Mickey Mouser and Rufus the Red)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Concatulations on receiving your award sweetie! We loved reading your 7 facts. We hope your mom can get a video of you going all crazy pants after using your box for you know what!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your award, KI. Your facts prove to me once and for all that you have your mom well trained!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  28. ConCats on yous award sweet Katie. Those are really innerestin' facts. We luv nummer 6. Me always runs to mommy and shows her me's backside and waits to hear her say me has a clean hiney. Me just hates when she dusn't and stead picks me up and takes me to da back to get cleaned up. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Katie and Carole, I think My blog is working again, Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dearest Carole,
    Loved reading about Katie Isabella's potty deposit and her happiness show afterwards. That is so funny and what a great feeling.
    She is a character with her skid marks on the carpet and hiding her toys all over the place.
    We love them in their different ways. Congrats on winning your award; well deserved!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  31. ConCATulations to the award , Katie !
    Me too tun around like the vacumceaner was chasing me after number two *MOL*

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great facts about you! We wish we could see number six!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO