November 5, 2015

Ehhhhh, What's Up Doc?

Kitties!  Look what's on Birdy TV today?  And I can show you where he lives too.  And his buds as well.  The next picture is the nearest part of my back yard looking from the deck, and I have commanded the birdies live there so they may entertain me at will.


 Here is where he and his family live along with many other channels on TV for my sole amusement.  Well,  ackshully, when I entertain special guests such as King Spitty or Queen Nellie or Royal Knight Austin or Tuxie Supreme Kisser Mario, I let THEM choose the channel.

This is the side view of my back Kingdom where the cleared area is for little Bean playing.  Flynn and Simba occasionally grace me with their Ginger delight ornj goodness, and  when we are all tired of chasing and wrassling, we go up, all  seven of us onto mom's bed where the memory foam mattress thickness comforts our bones and cradles our loved bodies.  Other kitties are welcome.  My tunnel is always pointed at you.  Come on over.  I'll break out the fuds and cream and Temptations.  I have LOTS of toys and there is a whole house to trash if we want to.  Mom lets me do whatever I want.  I can show you my new spacious baffroom too that mommy bought me.  The JUMBO one.



And look what Admiral's and me, Katie,  BESTEST friend sent mommy to cheer her up during the sciatica.   Nik and Rocky and Karen, me and Mommy thank you for ever and ever for this precious reminder of who is always boss and who is loved so much around here. 



32 comments:

  1. Great picture of Mrs. Cardinal. That does make great bird TV.. Glad you all are having such a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some darn good channels pretty Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Katie it's a good job your momma's got a big bed!! A sleepover with some of your bestest pals of which I am proud to be one! What fun! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what gweat channels you have Katie. Weez on our way over now.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Katie, I would like to come by and watch TV with you! You get all the best channels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawsome Bird TV! Great to watch new birds.
    The Fall picture is very pretty too.
    Mom has that same figurine :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom says she really likes that lovely figure with the kitty. *I* say I had a grand time with you , now that my mats are dealt with. Those are sweet birdies. My Dad is also one to make sure the birdies have lots of the right kinds of seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely figurine. Your Bird TV is very interesting and I am on my way to watch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just the sweetest thing!

    I've never seen a birdie like that, Katie! We just have dull ones over here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you have plenty of opportunities for entertainment, Katie! We haven't seen one of those red birdies in a while. That is a lovely little carving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a great TV! If we come over, can we choose the channel, too? :-)
    And your back Kingdom is beautiful! Such lovely autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't that Willow girl w/kitty just adorable? What a perfect "I love you" gift. Love that you are bird watching. Ours are mostly gone now for the winter. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. We would love to come join you and watch some Bird TV, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful trees you have Katie no wonder you have so many birdie friends.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You gets great Cat TV reception Katie, and your space is beeeautiful!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful place to watch the Birdie Network! Lovely gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Birdie TV? Wow, how fortunate you are!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Katie, you outdid yourself today. Inviting us all over for a house trashing. I'm on my way gorgeous girl. This is your Tuxie Suprene Kisser pal - Mario signing out. (slams door as he runs out the door headed for Katie's house).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Exceptional reception you're getting on that bird tv channel!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a beautiful angel, what a nice gift. Our bird tv has started again too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your channels are the best, Katie! We are coming over to visit right now, okay? :)

    Hugs,

    Moosey, Gracie and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmmm. Oh, so now I am one of a STABLE of your ManCat admirers. Well, good thing Nellie's going to be around then. *She* loves me. Sniff, sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I sure wish I had a back yard like that and the statue is just beautiful!
    Love, Cody
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, that figurine is just BEAUTIFUL! And we've just discovered the nasty, evil way blogger is forcing us into, in order to comment. Captcha AND Verify? Ewwww, ick! We can barely get through it!
    (sorry, rant over, did it happen to you too?)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Test to see if there is some new capcha code thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Katie's are wonderful gorgeous girl.The oleared area is fo litter bean plaing flynn and simber occasionally grace with you. Mum let you can do in baffroom in big jumbo one all family has wonderful time Mum's has good time to wating all the times good niht sleeps tonght Sis!
    xxooxx
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki,and Vivtoria.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Katie, your Bird TV reception is top-notch! How gracious of you to let your guests select their own channels. You are a benevolent Queen indeed.

    M wanted me to say "thank you" for sharing Willow with your friends. We love you, too.

    Nik, Rocky & M

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO