March 10, 2015

I'm starting to adjust my schedule

Kitties!  I noticed it is not as bone witheringly cold outside ( I can feel it when mom comes or goes through the house front door) and not as cool in the house, and so I am not glued to her each night.  I have allowed some space between us, AND I have gotten up to follow other persuasions.   Patrols have to be made after all, and safety is foremost.  I will protect my home and family at all times.

You know, I'm not even embarrassed to tell you that I usually (not always) come when called.  I will usually trot in when I hear "c'mere"! or  "Katie" several times will get me on my way too.  "treat" "supper" "breakfast" "brushies" will also get all four movin'.  "wanna kissie"? will get a lukewarm and grudging action maybe 60% of times.  "I'm home" will get her a response and dancing around her legs.  But you ain't never seen what happens when I am well filled with hairball treats from Greenies.  

I have those necessary treats for my solid waste passage, in the morning after "brekfusht" as she calls it to me (as though I can't understand a plain spoken word!!  The rudeness she exhibits is unbelievable when she talks down to me like that!) 

Then, as the treats make their way down down down the stomach tube...round round round the system too..I head into my commode.  Kitties,  I accomplish what I went into the box for, and I have made mariodacat's mom laugh so hard when she hears my mom on the phone describing what I am doing!

I come charging out of the box like a fuse was lit and run looking like this:  I run blazingly fast



into the living room and run sideways besides!  My back is up, I hop at least eight feet or so into the room dancing sideways looking straight into mom's face.  My head is turned toward her laughing face as I dance by with my back up, hopping  and jumping up with all four feets leaving the ground!  I take off down the hall like Spitty was after me!!

Mom said I ought to sing that old  laxative commercial, whatever it was, where James Brown or someone sang in the background to some dancing actress "I feel good!  Like I knew I would" etc etc. after she took her laxative.  Cause I sure feel good after making my night deposit.  She knows I did because it's newly minted savor fills the air for a bit.

Just sayin'.




32 comments:

  1. HA Ha - you have M and me laughing so hard again cuz we have heard your mom talk about it over the phone as you are doing it. We wish she could get a video of you, but you also stop whatever you are doing when she points a camera, Ipad or phone towards you to get a picture. Katie, there is no other kitty like you, me thinks. You are one in a million. SMOOCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 1000% with Mario and his Mom - you are one in a million, Katie. How cute it must be to see you hopping across the room, trying to look super scary to you Mom.

    Now under the same "ahem" circumstances, I race up the stairs from the basement and charge around running. But not sideways hopping. But I agree, it sure is good to get those turdlees out and into the litter box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Katie, me and the mum person are laughing so hard and really want to see you do that!! You are a doody diva for sure!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be very funny to watch you Katie. I leave the litter box like my tail is on fire too, but I don't do any sideways jumping. I usually take a flying leap onto the cat tree. Mum says she doesn't know how I don't pull it over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny, Katie! Of course you feel good after that, but it sounds like you really celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to say it, but humans are so easily amused, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL, I ALWAYS run out of da litterbox after a #2 too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't take much to entertain moms does it Katie? We didn't laugh at what you do because we're more dignified than that. We won't comment on if our mommy did because it'll embarrass us. *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Request : we need to see you in action !
    YouTube please :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie, you're always so entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie you is such a funny girl! Mom bean keeps our boxes in the basement so the eau de poo doesn't make it upstairs That is so not fair.

    Sasha Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  12. O hai. I like to go for walkies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so funny, Katie. We can almost imagine seeing that - your Mommy described it wonderfully.
    Doesn't it make you feel so much better when your "trains are all moving down the track"?
    Hee-hee!

    Happy Wednesday!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie, you are such a funny girl! My human has had kitties in the past that race around like that, but nobody here now has that habit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, regular...um..... stuff is extremely impawtant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHA!!! Oh Katie....you're so funny...guess what - I do the same wacky thing after I've made my "deposit" - I go crazypants....it's the only time that I can FLY up the stairs from the basement in fact. Otherwise I'm like an old man hobbling up and down. Somehow, getting the "job done" in my box gives me SUPERCAT energy and I go up the stairs like a big woofie is after me!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's getting warmer here, too. We are enjoying window whiffies :-)
    I admit, I sometimes talk to my kids like your mom does. "Letchu habyu brekyufusht." Can't help it!

    Katie san, Goro does the exactly same dance here! Always makes me laugh when he runs sideways like that. I can almost hear you sing "I feel good!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We didn't know you could dance sideways Katie - we would love to see you doing it to celebrate your poopie!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. My goodness, it sounds like you put on quite a show Katie...wish we could see a video of it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "I feel good!" indeed :)

    I had to laugh because Jenna goes bonkers after she does her "business", too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Katie, your mom needs to video that and send it into America's Funniest Home Videos! We bet you could win lots of green papers for it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. we iz crackin up......

    N pleez ta tell yur mom it bee frum "senokot"



    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww Katie we are so glad everything is coming out just like nature intented!! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. Katie, that would be great to see! Our human's laughing just picturing it all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Katie dear, you're a riot!

    Leo says: I'm on my way over to compare fangs! I'm bringing a feather toy too, so we an practice crunching!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Katie, so glad to hear that the special treats are doing their job and your pooper is now working. Good stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  27. That would be a great commercial :) I am glad everything is going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yep! Those treats work really well! Our Girls use them, too! Ha! ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  29. You know you are funny when you make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Katie!
    I love the your dancing around Katie very intented with Mum too.
    You are feel is a completely true statement because and dancing was shown
    love to making your night deposit!!
    I thinking of you Katie...
    xxooxxoo
    Sis,katie,and victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  31. *whew! wipes forehead with paw* I was kind'a scared Sage and I were like weird or something. We BOTH do exactly the same thing when we believe we have left a deposit worthy of immediate attention. Which it usually gets especially if we failed to cover properly...heh...heh

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO