December 21, 2014

New Playground

Mom was about to put on clean sheets this morning.  I heard the snap of the sheets and came running into the bedroom and onto the bed.  It was only covered with the mattress pad so I had clear sailing.  Mom picked Donkey up off the floor and tossed him gently onto the bed.  I went crazypants.  I rounded my back up, ran around cutting sharp corners and pathways, stopped suddenly, looked waaaay over my shoulder with my white whiskers narrowed into a thin looking line on my face..and then...ATTACK! I got him!

 I threw him into the air multiple times, caught him most times and repeated the whole thing.  When he fell to the floor, I leaped down to ded him.  Mom picked him up and let his legs dangle off the edge of the bed and I leaped up like a Tuxie streak and swiped him up into the air..ran like a fiend on the bed and batted him off into the far universe somewhere.  I was just on fire with my skills.

I'm the Queen! Yes I am.  You should have seen me.

Here I am proclaiming my victories!  Hear me roar.  Or see me roar.

I'm Mighty!

30 comments:

  1. Wow! That must have been something to see, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Katie, that sounds like such fun! You are so good at playing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee, Katie! We would have loved to see that ... you were putting on quite a show! Hugs to you and Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Katie - Warrior Woman! Didn't give mousie a chance did you....atta girl.....no doubt who's boss in YOUR house!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Donkey has learned his lesson. Well done, KI.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! You haz mad skillz, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a mighty girl you are, Katie san! Donkey must have gone wheeeee while being tossed up in the air :-) I can almost hear you roar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think donkey learned that this is YOUR bed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this photo-you could replace the MGM lion. I would have loved to see you having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We wish we could have seen you in action Katie.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that sounds like a mighty fun way to start the day pretty Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like you let him know who the boss is around there :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yap we definitely got to see a video of you and Donkey.

    Happy Christmas everyone!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like you had great fun! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hear you roar! You are a mighty warrior and donkey should be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an epic battle! We see you roar, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You were in wildcat mode today ;)
    You were up to the challenge and deaded that donkey.
    Good for you Katie!!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are Katie! We can hear and feel the the vibrations of your roar all the way over here!

    Merry Christmas to you and to your Mama and family , sweet girl. We love all of you and hope your holidays are bright and filled with cheer :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    P.S. Thank you for having Leo on your Rainbow friends page XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. You showed that Donkey who is boss Katie!

    Bet you had a nap afterward, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing like going all crazypants on a best toy once in a while. Makes the Bein breath fast too...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hee hee, Katie! I would have loved to have seen that! You are so cute! I could just smooch you to death!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous fun time you had! Glad you are so full of happy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like a whole lotta fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good job bootyful. Yous got skills fur sure.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Miss Katie we are so glad that you are such a fantastic huntress!! That means that you are feeling wonderful!
    Luvs
    Marty and Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO