September 3, 2014

Helping Brian Get the Word Out on These Kitties

drakittens 

Greenville, SC A mother cat had her kittens at our Vet's office and we are unable to find homes for any of them,  Time is running out to help them and our local shelter is overrun with cats and kittens and I know they would not have a good outcome if we cannot find them a home soon. We have run adds in the newspaper and tried everything and we cannot seem to find even one home or interest.   They were born April 21st and are fully vetted spayed/neutered, up to date on all shots and dewormed and deflead.  They have not left the wonderful care of the Vet's office since they were born.  They are highly socialized and beautiful and just need a warm loving home.  We are truly struggling to find even one or two homes to save a few. 

This is Momma Cat

 

The Letter Kittens

   

If you can help this sweet family please email terry (at) foreverhomewanted (dot) com
Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later! Brian

23 comments:

  1. I'm sharin', Katie. I'm sharin'...

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Katie. Thanks for sharing. I'll try to do some tweeting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shared on our FB page too.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little grey and white one looks sort of like brandi would have looked at that age. She was older when she found Mommy.
    I wish them all luck and hope they all find lovely furever homes.
    Maybe a local television station could do a feature??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little grey and white one looks sort of like brandi would have looked at that age. She was older when she found Mommy.
    I wish them all luck and hope they all find lovely furever homes.
    Maybe a local television station could do a feature??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy and I tweeted it too, under my @katiebella2

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so adorable. I hope they will find forever homes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing these sweeties!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does your local community have a Facebook page? I see things like this on ours all the time and it seems to really reach people. I think people turn to Facebook more than they do newspapers these days...and a community page is a great way to reach a lot of people at once.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so hoping someone out there will take in these kitties SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope they find furever homes very soon! They are cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll keep sharing, and purring and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such sweet kitties. I hope someone gives them a home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me shared dem on the Twitter thing. New homes, they can has! (Crossed paws)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh they're just so cute! We purr that they find homes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great job katie. you are a fab ambassador for these kitties.

    emma and buster

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, Katie! I'll have MomKatt re-post about this on her FB page. Poor things - they sound VERY sweet! If we could take them, we would!

    Purrz!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could help. They are all beautiful! They made me think of little Bella. A cat my sister had until 2010. She left us too soon. Just a sweetheart. I'll send you a picture. No maybe I'll do a blog on all the cats that our family shared.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a wonderful and important post. Thank you for sharing your heart of gold. <3
    ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO